fifty-six

Drew and Sage were hanging out together at the Tomlinson household, by themselves. Drew wasn't supposed to be over, but Sage snuck him in because the rest of her family went to do errands. They had the house to themselves for a while. They started off with a movie, but then things got heated, and they started to have sex.

As the two were in the middle of sex, they hear the front door slam close and a voice following," Sage Johannah Tomlinson! Why the hell is DJ's car sitting in our driveway!"

The couple look at each other in horror. Drew quickly gets off of Sage and stands up.

" What the hell are we gonna do?" Drew quietly asks.

" You guys better not be in your room!" Louis yells. They hear him storm up the stairs.

" Get your clothes on and hide in the closet." Sage whispers. Drew slips on his underwear, but Louis already made it to the locked bedroom door. As Louis was trying to open Sage's door, Drew quickly hides in the closet. Sage closes it after him and quickly throws on her own clothes.

Louis opens the door and storms into the room," Where the hell is he?"

Sage tries to play hard to get," What do you mean daddy?"

" Oh, don't play hard to get with me. I know DJ is here. Now where is he?" Louis demands.

" I don't know, he's not-"

Louis spots Drew's pants and shirt laying in a pile on the floor next to the bed. He glares at his daughter.

" Did you guys have sex?" Louis asks.

" No, daddy, he's not even here." Sage lies.

" Then explain his clothes." Louis says, pointing to Drew's clothes.

" Uh, I stole them from him. You know how you and papa share clothes? That's what I decided to do." Sage lies. Louis was not believing any of her lies.

" He's here Sage and I will not stop until I find his arse." Louis says. He starts searching the room. He looks under the bed and behind the blinds. He starts for the closet when Sage tries to get him from not looking there.

" Alright, you looked everywhere! He's not here!" Sage says, trying to drag Louis away from the closet. Louis gets out of her grip and opens the closet door. Drew, only standing in his underwear, gives Louis a nervous smile.

" Uh, hi Uncle Louis." Drew nervously says.

" Don't you 'Uncle Louis' me Drew. Get your arse out of the closet right now." Louis says. Drew steps out of the closet carefully.

" Harry! Get Niall on the phone now!" Louis calls.

" Can we please not call my dad, Uncle Louis?" Drew says. Louis sends him a glare.

" Both of you are in so much trouble." Louis says. Both teenagers let out a sigh.

" He's on the phone Louis!" Harry calls from downstairs. Louis looks at the teenagers.

" Get downstairs." Louis says.

" Uh, can I put on clothes please?" Drew asks, mentioning how he's still in his underwear.

" Fine. Sage, downstairs. Drew, get your damn clothes on." Louis says. Sage walks out of her room. Drew grabs his clothes and quickly puts them on. He looks at Louis, who just points out the door. Drew walks out of Sage's room with Louis following.

The two walk into the living room where Harry and Sage were. Sage was sitting next to Harry. Drew was about to sit next to Sage when Louis stops him.