epilogue

4 years later...

Melody stares out at the ocean from the Payne family hotel room. She couldn't wait to play in the water.

Melody runs to her parents bed and jumps on it. She jumps onto Liam.

" Papa! Wake up!" Melody exclaims. Liam lets out a groan as Melody continues to jump on him. Liam gets her to stop jumping.

" I'm up princess." Liam says.

" We play in water!" Melody exclaims.

" Not yet princess. We have to eat breakfast before we can go to the ocean." Liam says. Melody flops her body over Liam's and lets out a groan.

" No papa." Melody groans.

" What does Melody want?" Niall says with his eyes still shut. Melody jumps on Niall.

" Water daddy, water!" Melody exclaims.

" We have things to do before we go in the ocean Melody." Niall says. Melody lets out a groan and flops her body over Niall's body. Niall opens his eyes. He looks at Liam with a smile.

" Good morning Li." Niall says.

" Morning Ni." Liam says.

" Will you guys shut up?" Drew says from his bed. Niall and Liam roll their eyes. Niall places Melody next to him and stands up from the bed.

Niall walks to the balcony curtain and opens it up, letting the sunshine into the room. Everyone who wasn't awake groans from the light.

" Turn off the light." Brendon groans.

" Nope. It's time to get up and start the day!" Niall says.

" Can't we do that later?" Drew mumbles.

" Everybody, please just get up and start getting ready. We're going downstairs to eat breakfast." Niall says. Everyone nods their head. Niall walks to Melody.

" C'mon Melody, lets get you dressed." Niall says. Melody jumps off the bed and follows Niall to one bathroom. Drew, Brendon, and Lani look at Liam.

" Did dad really have to wake us up?" Brendon mumbles, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

" You know how important today is guys. Just behave for dad." Liam says. The siblings nod their heads. Lani looks at her fiancé, Wes.

" Lets go get dressed honey." Lani says. Lani and Wes head off to the other bathroom.

" Alright boys, whoever gets out of the bathroom first, I want one of you to get in immediately." Liam says.

Drew lays his head on Sage's lap to fall asleep again," Let Brendon go first."

" No DJ, we gotta get up." Sage says.

" In 5 minutes." Drew says. Sage rolls her eyes. She's not getting him up.

Niall and Melody walk back in the room. Melody runs to Niall and Liam's bed and jumps on it. She cuddles with Liam. Niall looks at his sons.

" Which one is going next?" Niall asks.

" I'll go considering DJ is still sleeping." Brendon says. He stands up from the pull-out couch. Brendon grabs some clothes and walks to the bathroom.

" DJ, get your arse up." Niall says.

" I will." Drew mumbles.

" Melody, go jump on DJ." Liam whispers to Melody. Melody nods her head. She jumps off of the parent's bed and runs to Drew's and Sage's bed. She jumps on Drew.