sixteen

Drew just wanted to sleep at this point. Today made him want to die.

All throughout the day, people gave Drew dirty looks and called him an asshole. They only did this because of the situation with Sophia. Drew knew it would bite him back in the ass.

He was tired of it. Everyone was pushing Drew to the end. But when he got to practice, his world became a little better. Football practice always made him happy.

It was after practice, and Drew was finally driving himself home. He couldn't wait to collapse in his bed from a long day of assholes.

Drew parks his car in the driveway and stops his car. He gets out of his car and grabs his bag. He locks his car and walks into the house through the garage.

But when he walked into the house, he was not expecting his dad's to be fighting.

" You're a fucking arsehole!"

" Thanks! I try my fucking best!"

Niall and Liam were arguing upstairs in their bathroom. Drew decided to stay downstairs because he wasn't about to get involved with all that fighting. Drew hates people fighting and he blames the fighting excuse for how his first years of life went.

" God, why did I ever like you? You never take care of me!" Niall screams.

" I can't even take care of myself! How the fuck am I supposed to take care of you?!" Liam wails.

" You're the reason why we could never have another kid!" Niall yells.

" I'm not the fucking reason! You are the fucker who can't even get pregnant!" Liam yells.

" Bitch, I can get pregnant! It's just my body can't handle the fucking pregnancy and I get so fucking stressed because of you!" Niall shouts. Drew felt tears spring to his eyes. He hates fights, he hates people fighting. He can't handle it. Which is weird to why he picks on Brendon when he can't handle fighting.

Drew places his back against the wall and slid down it. He shoved his face into his knees and bawled his eyes out. All he could hear were his parents bickering at each other. He was going to have an anxiety attack soon if he continued to listen to them.

I'm supposed to be the strong one, I can't be crying, Drew thought. Drew shook his head. It's too late.

Drew may have been really young when Niall was dating Jace, but he remembers the yelling Jace did to his father. It was awful for him and Jace was the reason why he hates people yelling and fighting. The way his parents are yelling at each other, reminds him the reason to why he hates arguing.

Times like this, when the parents are fighting, Brendon was the stronger one out of the two. He was always there for Drew because he knew what would happen. Brendon always had a way to comfort him no matter what.

Drew may seem all tough on the outside, but he's got his dark sides too. No one knows because he does his damn best to hide them. Brendon only figured this side of Drew out recently.

So Drew doesn't know what to do without Brendon. One of his dad's have to pick Brendon up later from practice and Drew can't deal with later. He needs someone now.