twenty-eight

" This was such a good idea."

" I needed this so much. This baby is making me so horny."

Niall and Liam were in the middle of having sex in the kitchen. Liam was sitting on a kitchen chair while Niall sat on top of him, facing him. Drew and Brendon were still at school, and Niall was lonely and horny, so he called Liam. It was the best decision of his life.

" How is baby?" Liam asks as he continually thrusts into Niall.

" It's doing okay. It feels so much better now that we're doing this." Niall says. Liam places his lips on Niall's lips.

" Because you're with me." Liam says as soon as he separated his lips from Niall's. Niall smiles a small smile.

" True." Niall says playing with Liam's hair.

" Niall, do you want a boy or a girl?" Liam asks. Niall sat there in silence as Liam thrusted into him multiple times. He never really thought about it.

" I'm not sure Li, I never really thought about it. I'll just be glad if I actually get a baby." Niall says. Liam smiles at him and places one hand on Niall's stomach.

" You'll get a baby, I promise. We've been waiting for this third one for so long. We deserve this baby." Liam says. Niall slams his lips onto Liam's lips. Liam smiles more into the kiss. Niall releases from the kiss and places his forehead on Liam's forehead.

" You always know what to say to me." Niall says.

" Because I love you." Liam says. Niall felt a blush creep onto his cheeks. Liam made him feel like they were in college again, before Drew came around.

Liam continued to thrust into Niall. The two haven't had good sex in a while, so the two needed each other. They both checked this time to be one of their best times.

As Liam was thrusting into Niall, they both heard the garage door open. Niall looks at Liam.

" Is it already time for the boys to be back from school?" Niall asks. Niall and Liam look at the time on the microwave. The time read 15:45. The two look at each other again in shock.

" Shit! What are we going to do? We haven't hit our climax yet!" Liam says. Niall had to quickly think. He didn't want his sons see him having sex. That would be too weird.

" Turn me around so it looks like I'm just sitting on your lap and then we'll pull our pants up just enough to cover ourselves." Niall says.

" Will that work?" Liam asks. The garage door to the house opens.

" Dad! We're home!" Drew calls.

" Quickly!" Niall whispers. Liam turns Niall around, while his dick was still in which hurt like hell to Niall, and both pulled their pants up. Niall to cover his dick, Liam to cover his ass. Liam wraps his arms around Niall's waist to cover the part that was still exposed. Hopefully, the way they're sitting makes things not suspicious.

Brendon and Drew walk into the kitchen. They noticed the two sitting with each other and immediately started to question it in their minds. First of all, why was Liam over, and second of all, why was Niall sitting on Liam's lap?

" Hi boys. How was school?" Niall says.

" It was good." Brendon says. Drew looks at Brendon.

" It was not good for you. Ryan tried to talk to you again." Drew says. Brendon looks at Drew with a pained look.

" I didn't want to talk about it." Brendon says.

" What happened with him?" Niall asks, starting to stand up. Liam quickly sits him back down before their secret was exposed.