fifteen

Brendon was waiting for Drew to be ready for school. Drew was taking a long time to get ready and Brendon was done with it. Brendon sat with his dad on the couch and they watched the morning news together. Well, Brendon really wasn't watching because he doesn't like the news, but he was still sitting there.

Drew comes out of the bathroom and looks at Brendon sitting with Niall, who just happened to be eating a pickle dipped in peanut butter for some odd reason.

" Ready ugly?" Drew asks. Brendon rolls his eyes and stands up. Niall looks at his oldest son.

" What have I told you about calling your brother mean names?" Niall says.

" It's not going to stop me father." Drew says. Drew then notices Niall eating a pickle with peanut butter and looks at him weird." Why are you eating a pickle with peanut butter?"

" I asked him the same thing." Brendon says, shaking his head at his dad.

" I was in the mood for it. Don't worry about it." Niall says. Both brothers look at each other weird.

" Yeah, it's time for us to go." Drew says. They walk to the garage and slip their shoes on. They grab their backpacks and quickly walk into the garage before Niall could stop them. Drew unlocks the car and Brendon was about to slip in the back, already knowing Drew was going to pick up Sophia, but Drew stops him.

" You can sit up here." Drew says mentioning towards the passenger seat. Brendon looks at him weird.

" What about Sophia?" Brendon asks, walking to the passenger side. They both open the door and get into the car.

" I thought about what you said, and I broke up with her." Drew says. Brendon raises his eyebrows in surprise. He was surprised Drew actually listened to him.

Drew starts the car and drives away. He starts driving to the school. Drew looks at Brendon out of the corner of his eye.

" Brendon, did dad seem weird to you?" Drew asks. Brendon starts playing with his fingers.

" Yeah, he does. Ryan and I were talking and Ryan thinks dad is pregnant again." Brendon says.

" Do they not know what a condom is?" Drew asks.

Brendon shrugs his shoulders," I sure hope so. But Ryan was saying, it's kinda weird for him to be pregnant when we're so old."

" We can just say our parents are idiots." Drew says.

" You're not wrong though." Brendon says.

" Do you think this pregnancy will actually work this time?" Drew asks.

" I don't know DJ. The other ones never worked." Brendon says. Drew could feel his hands getting sweaty against the wheel.

" What if we end up with another sibling? Wouldn't it be so weird? I'm 16 and I would have to take care of a baby and I don't know if I want that." Drew starts freaking out over the situation.

" It'll be okay DJ. Besides, you're almost done with school so you wouldn't have to take care of it so often. But our dad's know what they're doing and we should trust them." Brendon says. Drew pulls into the school parking lot.