sixty

" DJ, what the hell am I gonna do? I messed up." Sage asks Drew. They were sitting in the car, driving to school. It's been almost two months since Brendon and Sage have been fighting. Sage realizes that she was being selfish towards Brendon and she really needs to apologize.

" You can try to talk to him. Though I doubt he'll talk to you." Drew says. Drew gets the short end of the stick at home. Brendon doesn't really talk to Drew either unless he has to.

" You know that's not going to work. He won't talk to either of us." Sage says. Sage plays with Drew's fingers.

" I don't know what to say babe." Drew says.

" Maybe I can get him alone and talk to him, ya know? Like face to face? He can't ignore me all the time. Messaging him would get me ignored." Sage says.

" You can try." Drew says. Drew parks the car into a parking spot. He turns off the car and looks at Sage.

" Lets go in." Drew says. Sage quickly kisses his lips. They get out of the car and grab their backpacks. They walk into the school. Sage turns to Drew.

" I want to talk to Brendon before school. Can you keep his friends occupied?" Sage says.

" Of course. I hope he talks to you." Drew says. They make their way to where Brendon sits in the morning. When they got there, they only saw Brendon's friends.

" We don't want to talk to you, and as you can see, Brendon isn't here either." Ella says.

" Do you know where he went? I want to apologize. A genuine apology this time." Sage says. Both friends glare at her. They look at each other and then back at Sage and Drew.

" He went that way." They both say and point down the hall. Sage turns towards Drew.

" Be good." Sage says. She quickly pecks his lips. Ella and Ava let out gags. Sage walks toward the direction Brendon's friends pointed. She eventually walked all the way to the end to see only two boys making out and no Brendon.

She didn't want to see that. She was about to turn around when the boys stop kissing. They look at Sage and it turned out to be Brendon and Matt.

Sage's mouth drops in shock. Then she quickly covered it by looking at a poster on the wall casually.

" What the fuck do you want?" Brendon asks.

" I, uh, came to apologize for real this time, but I can see you're busy so." Sage says. She quickly walks away from them. She walks back to Drew, Ella, and Ava who were talking with each other. Sage walks up to Drew.

" Okay, lets go." Sage says, grabbing his arm. Drew looks at her weird.

" Did you find Brendon?" Drew asks.

" No, now let's go." Sage says. She drags Drew to another hallway. Drew stops her.

" Babe, what the hell is going on?" Drew asks.

" I found Brendon but he was making out with Matt. I don't know if you know, but they stopped seeing each other that I don't know the reason to. So I'm a little confused and I just walked away." Sage explains.

" You watched them make out, and then walked away?" Drew repeats.

" Yes, and no. They saw me staring, Brendon asked what I wanted, I told him I want to apologize but he was clearly busy so I walked away." Sage says.

" That's a little weird." Drew says.

" The exact reason why I walked away." Sage says.

" Well, he knows you want to apologize so he can come up to you." Drew says.