sixty-seven

Drew wanted to go home.

He was sitting with classmates that he's never met before. He was listening to a principal talk, well, he was zoning out as the principal talked. Drew had his high school diploma and just wanted to go home.

Yeah, Drew graduated high school today. Even though Drew wasn't paying attention, it was still a good day.

The principal finally stopped talking and the graduation was over. Drew was thankful for that.

The students gather outside of the high school. Drew tried looking for his family, but had no luck as there were many families.

" Dee!" Melody exclaims. Drew turns around and sees Melody running in Drew's direction. Drew smiles at her. Drew picks her up when she reaches him.

" Hey Melody. Where's daddy and papa?" Drew says. Melody points to where she came from. Niall, Liam, Brendon, Sage, Maura, Karen, and Geoff walk up to Drew.

" I'm very proud of you DJ." Niall says.

" Thanks dad. Though high school graduation is required." Drew says.

" You're lucky enough to graduate. Be grateful." Maura says.

" I am. Now let's get out of here." Drew says.

" Hold on, I would like to take some pictures." Niall says. Drew lets out a groan.

" Do I have to?" Drew groans.

" Do it for me please." Niall says. He looks at Brendon," Go by DJ."

Brendon walks next to Drew. They stand next to each other as Niall pulls his phone out. He aims the camera at the siblings.

" Act like you like each other." Liam jokes. Brendon and Drew roll their eyes. They wrap their arms around each other. Niall takes a couple pictures. He looks at Sage.

" Sage, do you want pictures with DJ?" Niall asks.

Sage nods her head," Yes please." Sage hands Niall her phone to take pictures. She walks to the brothers. Brendon takes Melody from Drew and walks next to Liam.

Drew and Sage wrap their arms around each other. Niall takes a couple pictures. Niall looks at his mother and his parents-in-law.

" Lets take turns taking pictures with the grandkids. Karen and Geoff, go first." Niall says. Sage switched spots with Karen and Geoff. Brendon stood next to Geoff. They smiled and Niall took some pictures.

" Okay mum, your turn." Niall says. Karen and Geoff switch spots with Maura. They smiled and Niall took some pictures.

" Alright, now I just want me, Liam, and DJ." Niall says. He hands his phone to Sage.

" Hurtful." Brendon says.

" I'll get one with you too Bren, but I just want one with three of us as a before and after picture." Niall says. Niall and Liam stand next to Drew. They smile and Sage takes some pictures.

" Remember when they graduated uni and they took pictures with baby DJ?" Karen says to Maura.

" That was such a good day." Maura says.

" Okay Brendon, lets take pictures as a family." Niall says. Brendon walks to stand next to Liam. Both Drew and Melody let out a groan.

" No." Melody pouts.

" I agree with Melody. I'm done with pictures." Drew says.

" Only a couple more, then we can be done." Niall says. Niall makes Drew smile with his hand. That makes Melody giggle, so Sage takes the time to take pictures.