twenty-three

" Harry, I don't know what to do."

Harry and his kids were over at the Payne household. Harry and Niall were talking in the kitchen about Niall's situation with Liam and the new baby on the way. Niall was about 7 weeks into his pregnancy and things were going well so far. Well except for the whole Liam situation, but Niall didn't care for that now.

Harry was sitting at the table drinking tea and Niall was making lunch for his kids and himself.

" I don't know what to say Nialler. Has he tried to contact you?" Harry says. Niall bit his lip to hide the fact he was going to lie.

" No, he didn't." Niall lies. The truth is Niall blocked Liam's phone number and blocked him on all his social media accounts except for Facebook. No one goes on Facebook so he thought if Liam was smart enough, he would go on Facebook to contact him.

Liam wasn't smart enough apparently.

" Niall, I know damn well you're lying. What did you block him on?" Harry says, knowing his best friend way too well. Niall lets out a sigh and looks at Harry.

" I blocked him on Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, and I blocked his number." Niall says. Harry rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

" How do you expect him to contact you if you block him on everything?" Harry asks.

" I didn't block him on Facebook and I thought he would have used it to contact me." Niall says.

" Your husband is too stupid for that. You should know that." Harry says.

" He's going to be my ex-husband after this." Niall says, turning around to continue making lunch.

" No, Niall, you can't have a divorce with him." Harry says.

" I think I should because this is the second time he's cheated on me. He told me he wouldn't ever do that again, so he lied to me." Niall says," And besides, all we do is argue when the kids are around."

" Because neither of your heads are on straight. Niall, you're pregnant and you're worrying about your sons while Liam is stressed at work and worrying about you." Harry says trying to knock some sense into Niall. It wasn't going to work.

" Harry, I have never been straight, so stop." Niall says.

" Nialler, I think you're doing the wrong thing. What about your new baby?" Harry says.

" So? You said the same thing when Liam cheated the first time. The problem is, Liam is a fucking cheating arse bitch because he cheated on me twice. He doesn't deserve me. He can still see his damn kids because they still deserve their other father, but he's not seeing me." Niall says. Harry was at loss for words. He lost another battle.

Harry was in the exact same position from when Niall was pregnant with Drew all those years ago.

And Harry wasn't going to be able to change Niall's mind after this one.

" Brendon! DJ! I made lunch!" Niall calls.

" Coming!" Drew calls back. Niall walks to the table and places his son's sandwiches on the table. Niall looks at Harry.

" So, where's Louis?" Niall asks. Drew runs into the kitchen with Mason, Grayson, and Larry following behind and runs up to Niall.

" Where's my sandwich?" Drew asks.

Niall points to his sandwich sitting on the table," Right there."

" Thanks dad!" Drew says kissing Niall's cheek. Drew sits down in his chair and starts eating his sandwich.