thirty-two

Niall and Liam were chilling in the bathtub in their bathroom. They were just relaxing, enjoying each other's company in the bubbles of the bath. They both really liked this idea.

" This is so relaxing." Niall says. Liam nods his head in agreement.

" It does feel good." Liam says. Niall starts rubbing his hand into his 15 week stomach.

" It makes baby feel good. My stomach has been cramping hardcore because of the baby." Niall says. Liam starts rubbing his hand into Niall's stomach.

" I'm sorry to hear that Ni." Liam says with a pout on his lips.

" You should be because you made me pregnant again." Niall says crossing his arms to pout. He looked like a kid who didn't get the last cookie.

" I'm sorry for that too Ni. Please forgive me." Liam says. Niall reaches Liam across the bathtub and kisses Liam's lips. He sits back down to look at Liam again.

" I forgive you. You're lucky I want another baby." Niall says.

" By the way, I thought about what I want the baby's gender to be." Liam says. Niall raises an eyebrow.

" What would you like the gender to be?" Niall asks.

" I want the baby to be a girl." Liam says. Niall gives a confused look.

" Why?" Niall asks.

" Well, I know I have Lani, but she's never really around as much as she used to, and I would just like to have a little girl to call her princess." Liam says. Niall smiles a small smile.

" That's really cute Li." Niall says. Liam tries to hide his mad blush in the bubbles in the bath.

" Thanks Ni." Liam says," Have you thought about the gender yet?"

" I think I want another boy. Harry's told me too many horror stories about raising Sage that I was blessed to have raised boys. Boys seem so much easier to raise." Niall says. Liam smirks. Niall gives Liam a dirty look," What's with the smirk? What are you thinking?"

" We should have a bet on the gender." Liam says. Niall rolls his eyes. He doesn't like where this is going.

" What do you have in mind?" Niall questions. He's just going to go along with it and see how bad this bet is going to be.

" If the baby ends up being a girl, just like I want, you have to let me move back in and we have sex whenever I want for a month." Liam says.

" And if the baby ends up a boy? What do I win?" Niall asks. Liam strokes his beard, deep in thought. Liam gets an idea.

" I'll give you a blowjob." Liam says. Niall shrugs his shoulder. He can make Liam give him a blowjob anytime he wants.

" How about a blowjob and I'll pay to go on vacation?" Liam asks. Niall thinks about the choice. Niall could use a vacation.

" Fine. But the vacation is just the two of us. No kids." Niall says.

" Okay," Liam says. He sticks his hand out for Niall to shake it," Deal?"

Niall takes Liam's hand and shakes it," Deal."

" You're going to so lose Horan." Liam says, crossing his arms in a smug way.

" That's where you're wrong Payno." Niall says.

And in that moment, Niall felt the baby move in his stomach. Niall's mouth drops in shock. Liam gives him a worry look and comes to his aide.