nineteen

" Look at my babies."

" I know. Our babies are all grown up now."

Drew and Brendon look at their dad's with an annoyed look. They didn't like when their dad's got all gushy over them.

" Daaaaaad." Drew whines. Niall looks at Drew.

" DJ, shut up. You only have one homecoming left to do this." Niall says.

Did I forget to mention it was the homecoming dance for the two boys? It might be a little helpful.

Drew had his third homecoming for the school today, and Brendon had his first homecoming for the school today. So the boys were dressed up in dress shirts and ties. Niall and Liam couldn't help but fond over their growing boys. They love seeing their boys grow up.

" Oh, Brendon, your hair is going flat." Liam says. Liam walks over to Brendon and starts fixing his hair.

" Liam, playing with his hair is gonna make it go flat faster." Niall scolds. Liam lets out a sigh and moves his hands away from Brendon's hair.

The doorbell rings and then Louis and Harry open the door," Hello Payne's!"

The parents walk in with Sage following behind. Niall and Liam smile at the family.

" Hi guys." Liam says. Niall noticed how beautiful Sage looks in her dress. With her makeup done, she looks more like Louis than she does Harry.

" Sage, you look so beautiful." Niall says. Sage starts blushing.

" Thanks Uncle Ni." Sage says. She walks next to Brendon to stand next to both the brothers. Brendon smiles at his best friend.

" Look at my best friend. She is so pretty." Brendon says. Sage smiles.

" Thanks Bren. You're not looking too bad yourself." Sage says. Drew clears his throat for Sage to mention him, and Sage's face immediately turns red. She smiles at Drew." I didn't know you cleaned up this well."

Drew lets out a laugh," Thanks Sage. My dad made me dress up."

" And you look good." Niall says. Drew rolls his eyes. Niall looks at Brendon," When is Ryan supposed to be here?"

As Brendon was answering that question, Zayn came down the stairs and walks over to Liam. He starts whispering to Liam and Niall glares at Zayn. Liam nods his head and Zayn walks out of the door. Niall glares at Liam and Liam notices. Liam shakes his head for Niall not to worry about it.

" Well, let's just have the three friends take pictures with each other until Ryan comes." Harry says. Niall and Harry pull out their phones.

" Alright you three, act like you actually like each other." Louis says. The three of them wrap their arms around each other's backs and face the cameras. They smile at their parents.

" God, they've gotten so old." Harry says snapping pictures of the high schoolers.

" I know and I can't believe it." Niall says. Louis smirks because he's got a good idea for Sage.

" Hey Haz, should they take a pic with the boys kissing Sage's cheeks?" Louis asks. Sage sends him a dirty look. Sage tells Louis everything because that's just how their relationship works, but she wasn't expecting it to bite her in the ass. And because Louis and Harry talk together about everything, Harry knows she likes Drew.

Harry smiles," That is a good idea Lou!"

Drew felt himself starting to blush because every time he's around Sage, some kind of feeling overwhelms his body. He doesn't know how to describe it either, but he's never felt that way before.