Favors...and can'ts

Farkle P.O.V
Summer should be fun and full of opportunities. Summer should not be the way it is now.

I can't lose her. I physically and mentally cannot lose her. But I know I will.

Riley P.O.V
I've been sleeping a lot. My eyes just seem to heavy to keep open.

I lay in bed right now. Everything hurts. I can't even really get out of bed.

But that's when I feel fluid start running down my face. I take my hand and rub it across my my upper lip assuming it's just snot or something. But it's blood. I know this can't be good.

"Dad! Dad!"I yell. But he doesn't come. The blood keeps going and I know I can't afford to lose anymore in my condition.

  It keeps flowing.
My head stars feeling light. I sit up in my bed and it feels like somebody just slammed a brick to my head. But I need to find somebody.

I swing my legs out from my bed and stand up. I almost immediately fall back down but I try again gritting my teeth and tears streaming down I stand up.

I wobble and up the door. And start yelling for someone.

"Dad? Farkle!" I stumble as the blood drips off my face.

I hear the front door open . "Riley?" I hear Farkle say.

I stumble into his view. My head is pounding and I'm loosing breath. My vision starts to go out and that's when I know I'm about to pass out.

I stumble more and Farkle races up to me and catches me.

"Oh my god Riley!" He yells.

"I need to go to the hospital. Where are my parents?" I say.

"I'll get you there I promise.Your parents just left for the store they sent me here." he says. He picks me up and I lose it.

My tears start falling pooling in with the blood on my shirt.

I touch his face and I leave blood on him.

"You're gonna be okay. It's alright." He says. He strokes my face and calls 911.

They come and they load me in.

My head spins in and out.

I see Farkle with his hands on his head and I see tears streaming down his face. He pulls out his phone and I assume he calls my parents.

They take me away and Farkle gets in his car and follows closely.

My eyes become heavy. Too heavy to keep open. I close them and the darkness pulls me in.

Farkle P.O.V
I call everybody to let them know that Riley got taken to the hospital. They come right away.

We sit in the waiting room. Topanga and Cory go in the room with Riley.

Maya sits in a chair crying. Lucas and Zay sits with their head in their hands.

We don't know how this is going to end.

I want to say she's going to make it. I want to so bad.

No tears run down my face. My body is almost going into shock it feels like.

Finally Cory, Topanaga and Auggie come out. They tell us we can come in.

I feel like I can't breathe. I don't move. I can't lose her. She's one of the only things I have left.

I start breathing heavy.

"I can't." I say. I don't move and I drop my head down into my hands. "I can't"  I say again.