Last letter...

Farkle P.O.V

This is the last letter that Farkle sent to Riley. Listen to the song as you read!!!

Dear Riley,

I know you blocked me on text and everything else but this is my last letter, I promise I won't bother you anymore. I just wanted to tell you I'm fine here. I also wanted to tell you Nina asked me out. I didn't know how to tell you but I know ten years from now there will be nothing you remember except for the fact that I loved you. That I loved you so much I had to keep sending these messages even though I knew nothing would come from you. I'm starting to think you were thee love of my life and I wasn't yours, that's what hurts the most. I know I should have let you go by now but the memory of what we had still keeps me awake. I used to think we were going to grow old together. But even now when you're all the way in New York and I'm here in L.A My eyes still search for your face in a sea of people. Natural instinct I guess to want  the things we can't have. Fuck you for giving up on me, but I guess it's easier for me to be mad than admit that I'm crushed inside. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't drop everything to be with you.  ~Farkle.

P.S. Letting go.

_____________

A/N: okay short chapter.

There will be a lot of fast forwarding in this book so I might skip years and stuff like that.

If you feel like you have my age locked and loaded don't worry I'm not giving it up till the end of the book, which supposed to be not far.

Please keep Voting/ Commenting And reading!!

Alright my lovelies, carry on💞💓