Whipped...

Farkle P.O.V

After I go out Riley's window I text Lucas.

Me: You up for a dare?

Lucas: What type?

Me: The type that you can't turn down.

Lucas: Just tell me the dare.

Me: alright, alright. I dare you to show that special someone(Maya) how you feel.

Lucas: feelings suicide, no.

Me: Oh come on, you know you want to. You can't keep staring from a distance and hanging out with her everyday without telling her how you feel. She deserves it, with all the shit she's been through.

Lucas: No, I like admiring from afar, and hanging out with her. That's what friends are for.

Me: You want more. Stop lying and man up. Your doing it Friar.

He answers back no. I shake my head and laugh because I know he's gonna do when he realizes Maya is gonna do it.

And I know Maya is gonna do it because soon as I left the bay window I bet good money that Riley texted Maya right after about the dare.

Oh what fun all of us are about to have.

********************

After soccer practice I text Lucas not wanting to be home.

Me: Let's go to the gym

Lucas: Can't, w/ Maya

Me: You are whipped.

He's always with her, claims that she doesn't like him like that but a one street can't go that far, this is a duel effort.

Lucas: And your not?

Me: Totally head over heels.

I laugh to myself, I finally bring myself home to take a shower then I text Riley on the subway.

Me: Let's do something

Riley: What?

Me: Lets  do something, go somewhere hang out.

Riley: Alright friend where are going today?

I get off the subway and start walking.

Me: How about the library, I'll try my best to help you on that poetry now if you want;)

Riley: Fine:) why the change of heart?

Me: Always a change of heart when it comes to you:)

Riley: Meet up or come over and go together?

Me: I'll come over and we can go together.

Riley: When are you coming?

I knock on the bay window and she opens it up.

"Already here."  I say I lean on the window seal. "I'll try my best to help you, but I just really want to hang out with you."

She laughs and gets her notebook then climbs out the window.

"You know there's always a door.." She says.

"Oh I know, I've been through it. Your window is a bit more personal."

_________________________

                         Lucas P.O.V

"Where are we going to eat?" I ask her.

"Actually lets not go eat, let's do something fun." She says.

"What is that?" I say.

"Let's get on a subway and just ride, see where it take us."

"What if we get lost?" I look at her and she has that adventurous smile on her face.

She looks at me.

"We could never." She runs forward on the sidewalk and jumps up in the air and clicks her heels together. "Come along Ranger Rick!"