Done..

Lucas P.O.V

She's done is all she says.

Of course I know what she means but I don't want to.

I text her phone so many times, but sooner or later she blocks me.

She's done.

_______________

                          Riley P.O.V

"So you understand that you have Hysterical also know as fugue amnesia. " Dr. Greenwood says.

"Okay."

"Your memory should come back soon, I hope."  He says.

"Okay."

"We are going to send you home for a little bit but you will come in for check ups on your and your legs, alright?"  He smiles.

"Okay."

"We hope that maybe being around your old surroundings will maybe trigger something to help you. I know your not sure about this since you don't necessarily know the people your going home with right now, but trust me it will be worth it." His eyes are warm with generosity.

I answer simply again.

"Okay."

The nurse gives me clothes that my parents brought for me awhile ago.

After I change into them they settle me into my wheelchair.

I don't talk on the ride to my supposedly home.

I know I should at least try to get my memory back,but as this moment I see no use.

Once I walk into the home, there is so many pictures out and about its overwhelming.

"Well would you look at that.." I say under my breath.

"I'll push you in.." My father says.

"No, no need.. I've got it." I say.

As I stroll in I see many pictures of my two parents and two kids with them.

If I course I assume the girl is me.

"Who I that?" I ask and point at a little boy with a curly mop for hair.

"That's your brother Auggie.." My mom eyes shine with tears.

I nod then dig around more.

"Whose that?" I point at a man with brown hair and a light beard. He's smiling with my father.

"That's your uncle Shawn.. He's actually here if you want to meet him." My father says.

"Cool.." I move some pictures around.

"So you want to meet him?"

"Mm, maybe later." I say.

I find a Polaroid that looks like it was only taken a year or two ago.

It's me with some guy. Of course I don't remember who it is. We look about the same age. He has brown short hair,  smooth skin and clear  blue eyes.

He's looking at me with a smile on his face.

I point at the picture.

"Another brother?" I ask.

"No, that was your boyfriend Farkle. He moved away a little while ago." My mom answers.

"What type of name is Farkle.." I groan.

They both laugh but hesitantly.

There's a picture of me and the blonde girl and another guy and the same Farkle dude.

The other guy  has short dirty blonde hair. He's wearing a blue shirt and a bright smile on his face directed at the blonde girl.

"There's Maya and there's Farkle.. Who's that other person?" I say.

"That's Lucas, and you remember Maya?" My parents eyes light up.

I scratch my nose. "Well I remember she was in my hospital room when I woke up.. And she said her name was Maya."

"Oh." One of them says.

An awkward silence begins to settle in.

"Well can one of you show me to my room?" I ask in a light tone.

"Sure." My dad says. This time I let him push me there.

"This is nice.. I like it." I say. They both nod their head.

I bit my lip and take off a piece of dry skin. "Well I think I'm gonna settle in.. You guys can leave if you want."

They nod their head and begin to shuffle out.

"One more thing!" I call after them before they leave.

"Yes?" They say in unison.

"Please don't call me Riley for right now. She seems like a nice person in all but she's not me at the moment." I say.

"Well Ri- I mean what do you want us to call you?" My moms voice quivers.

"I don't know.. I'll figure it out by the time I wake up hopefully. "

"Okay well I guess we'll see you later Ri-" she stops herself before says it.

I nod my head and smile at them before they close the door.

A/N: I'll try to update fast but my schedule has been hectic recently.

Please continue reading on and Commenting/Voting!!