Spiked..

Maya P.O.V

I wake up in the hospital with a body hovering over me.

"You're awake." he says.

When I finally see him, I realized I've never seen him before. He has dark skin and curly black hair.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Xavier.. But just call me Zay. Listen I found you in a room when the party was ending. Everybody was leaving but you wouldn't wake up. I thought you had a drug overdose or something so I brought you here. But I know something happened to you.. And as much as I don't won't to talk about it . I think you know. Because when I found you.. Well, all your clothes were off."

It then hits me.. I was raped.

"Oh, and you didn't do anything with me did you?" My voice fills with disgust for myself.

"No! I put on my clothes because I couldn't find yours and rushed you straight to the hospital!" He says.

When I look around I see a Bob Marley shirt sitting on the hospital chair with some sweats. When I look at my body I am of course wearing a hospital gown.

"What are you gay?" I ask.

"No, just a gentlemen, who doesn't take advantage of women when their not in their brightest times. Anyways I have to go, I need to go clean up the house before my parents get home."

"That was your house?" I exclaim.

"Yeah.. My phone number is on the stand next to you, call me if you need anything. See you later blondie." He starts to leave but I stop him.

"How come I've never seen you before?"

"Just moved here, always looking for new friends." Is all he says as he heads out the door.

I know it was all my fault. I should have never gone to that party and never gotten drunk.. Maybe then my drink would have never gotten spiked and I never would have gotten raped.

It almost seems like soon as Zay leaves my mother comes in.

"Baby girl what happened?" She says.

At this moment I can't even look her in the eye. My skin crawls as if remembering the event, and that's when I break down.

Tears stream down my face as I continue not to meet her eyes.

I just shake my head and look around the room.

"I called Lucas, he's on his way." She says.

That's when I break down into blubbering sobs.

"Mom I need you to get out for a second!" I say.

"Baby why?" She questions.

"Just please get out!" I practically screech.

My mom has a hurt look on her face as she walks out of the room.

As she is sitting in the hallway I see Lucas finally come he starts talking to her.

My doctor I assume comes and talks to them.

As I'm lying in the bed I see the faces from confusion to horrified looks.

But I know they still don't know what really happened yet.

A/N: wrote this really fast! Probably not my best chapter sorry.

I just really want to give you guys answers.

Keep reading and commenting and voting!!🙌👍