Authors note: really important please read!!

A/N: You guys don't know how much I appreciate the praise of this story. I would like to say thank you to -AlliRae- for leaving me a great comment that just lit up my day.

I've always felt like I struggled with writing and I felt like I wasn't the best at it. But you guys have helped me feel more confident that I can do this and I can put my writing out there without feeling self conscious.

I have big plans for this book and I really hope you guys continue reading.

You'll never guess who I'm bringing back for the story... Or you might...

I also wanted to share something with you guys that happened a little while ago, well last year.

My grandpa died on October 31st 2015 of lung cancer. I was completely devastated. I knew I was already battling a bit of depression and it made it completely worse. It's almost got to the point where I felt like I couldn't do it anymore. But I knew I had to stay strong. I always have those thoughts here and then but I know I can make it through and he wouldn't want me to do that.

All the people around have only seen me as happy girl. They still don't know. But I know I'm getting better every day.

Back to the story. Any suggestions?

Any questions?

Any favourite chapters/ scenes?

Any songs?

I know a lot of you guys know that I pick a song for almost every chapter. Sometimes  chapters or even events are based on songs or I'll get the idea to use a song and I'll create a story line around it. Music is a big part of me, so it means a lot that you guys listen to the songs.

As for that I felt the need to share with you guys and I really hope you continue commenting and voting!!

P/S: Your guys comments are my favourite. I read all of them ;) I promise I'll reveal my age at the end of the book. For you guys who haven't guessed, give it a try..