Chocolate muffin...

Riley P.O.V
I'm in big trouble.

Once my mom came back from taking Auggie to Topanga's she rushed him straight to bed, so her and my dad could talk to me.

But I pretended I was sleeping, so they just left a note on my door saying that I'm mostly likely grounded forever.

I walk to the subway and meet Maya and Lucas. "Hey Riles" Maya says, "what were you doing last night"? "I called you and you didn't answer but you're dad did, he said something about you being grounded forever", "what's that all about Riles"? She asks.

"Umm" I answer slowly, "spit it out Riles" she says.

"Ok" I answer "but I don't feel comfortable with him here" I point to Lucas.

"Ok" she says, "Ranger Rick go to the other side of the subway for a minute".

"Make me" he says teasingly, Maya walks over to him and whispers something in his ear.

A grin spreads on his face and he obediently goes to the other side of the subway.

"What did you tell him"? I ask her, "I told him I give him a kiss on the cheek if he goes"she says.

"Oh" I say not wanting the conversation to come back to me, hoping that she'd forget. "Ok spill it Riley what did you do to tick off you're parents"? She says.

I motion for her to come over so I can whisper it in her ear.

"I got caught home alone making out with Farkle on the couch and he might have had his shirt off" I say.

"Wow Riley Matthews you have done it this time" she says.

"I know" I say, "I did not know you were capable of this" she says with a laugh. 

Lucas saunters back over to where we're standing. "Can I have my kiss now"? He asks Maya, "not now Huckleberry the time will come" she answers back with a wink.

                     Maya P.O.V

We walk into the school building, I'm holding a chocolate muffin I got from Topanga's my mom got me this morning.

"Just one bite" Lucas whines, "no Lucas" I say. "Hey you used my name" he says, "that means I'm getting closer".

We reach our lockers, which were all by each other we were all very fortunate, I think Matthews pulled some strings in the whole teacher thing.

Riley went off to her home ecs class because it takes her forever to get there.

"Come one bite" Lucas says again, "I'll take a bite out of you" I say. "I would love that Ms. Hart" he says tipping his imaginary hat at me flirtatiously,  he hasn't done that since middle school.

He starts tickling me at my waist, "come on Ms.Hart" he says "give up the muffin". He finally grabs the muffin and takes a bite out of it. A little piece of chocolate chip got smeared on his upper lip.

I step so close to him our faces our inches apart.

I take my thumb and rub it across his upper lip and the lick it. "Yum" I say seductively, I close my locker then walk away with my books. "By the way"I say calling over my shoulder.

"You can keep the muffin Ranger Rick".