Together...

Farkle P.O.V
Once we get to Riley's house, she goes straight to the bathroom.

I swear that girl has the bladder of a squirrel.

I sit down on the couch thinking about my fathers funeral.

"Farkle.." I hear Cory.

"Hey Cory." I turn towards him.

He comes and sits on the couch. "Call Mr. Matthews just for right now... It's lesson time."

"Lesson time? I thought I had escaped that.." I laugh.

"Oh you'll never escape my lessons. I teach beyond the grave, hasn't Riley told you that?" He grins.

I then hear Riley call out from the bathroom. "Stop trying to teach us beyond the grave! We're in high school now dad!"

"She's just lucky, I didn't become the principal of your high school.. Yeah I could of done that. You know my- "

"Dad please stop telling stories. Yes, I know Mr. Feeny became the principal of your high school doesn't mean you had too, I've heard this story before!" She plops on the couch beside me.

"Well he hasn't heard the story!" He points his finger at me.

"I don't care dad!"

"Well I have a story for both of you which I'm sure you haven't heard! Even you Riley!" He says.

"I doubt that dad." She smiles.

"Oh you haven't heard this one.... Once upon a time there was a little Cory and Topanga!-"

Topanga comes in "You're telling the story aren't you Cory."

"It's time! I've been waiting for this." He practically shouts.

"Okay, once upon a time there was a little Cory and Topanga. They were young but they knew they loved each other. Their parents didn't understand, they thought they were too young to understand love. But why put and age on love? Topanga's parents decided that they were going to move to Pittsburg. Cory was heartbroken and so was Topanga, but it didn't matter because they convinced each that they'd be together forever. But reality hit them and Cory gave Topanga his Jean jacket when the time came for her to leave so she'll always remember him. Soon as Topanga was saying goodbye Cory is wouldn't here it  because he doesn't believe that she'll be leaving because he knows what strength they have together. But Topanga ends up leaving. One night Topanga shows up at his doorstep. Cory and Topanga have to convince Cory's parents and Topanga's Aunt and parents that they are truly in love. They do eventually end up convincing them and Cory and Topanga got to stay together because they fought! Do you understand?"

"That's amazing! But why are you telling us this?" Riley asks.

"Well..." Mr. Matthews says.

Riley's looks at me then him. "Well what?"

" Child services found Farkles Uncle, he lives in L.A California. He really wants to see you Farkle." He says.

"I have an uncle? My father has never mentioned anything about a brother."

"We know Farkle, we didn't even know Stuart had a brother but all we know is he wants you in his custody." Topanga says while touching my hand.

"I can't believe this.." I shake my head in disbelief.

"It's getting late we'll figure this out in the morning... " Cory stands up and stretches.

"You guys should head to sleep, in separate rooms!" Cory points out. Riley hasn't said a word since they talked about my uncle.