Memory

Maya P.O.V

"What do you mean?" I stomach feels like I'm gonna hurl.

"I'm sorry do I know you?"

"Riley, it's me Maya? Please don't say that!" My blood runs cold.

"You keep saying Riley.. Who is that?"

"Your Riley! Please tell me you remember who you are, that you remember me!" My voice is shaking of fear.

"I'm sorry I don't remember who you are.. I don't even remember who I am. What happened?" She starts to fidget but the winces in pain.

"No this can't be right, you need to remember who I am.. I'm your best friend. Riley.." A tear starts to run down my face.

"I'm sorry I-"

"No,no it's fine.." I stand up and rush out of the room.

I run out wiping my eyes, I go to my car and a gun up the engine. Before I pull out of the parking lot I text Topanga.

She's awake...but she doesn't remember.

                                  Farkle P.O.V
I sit in my room on a bean bag chair playing NBA 2k.

I'm deeply invested in the game until I hear the slapping of papers and my uncle's booming voice.

"What the hell?" I growl as I pause my game and turn to face him. I see a stack of college letters and packets and posters of different university's.

"You need to make a decision!" He says.

"I broke up with Nina today." I say trying to change the topic.

" Farkle I don't give a crap about that. We are talking about your future, the college your going to. Scholarships and money. You need to get up off your ass and go through this pile. These could be acceptance  letters. "

" Or they could be rejection letters.." I sigh.

"Farkle you are on the soccer team,  the football team, and debate. You have A GPA of 4.0 I highly doubt that you will be getting any rejection letters anytime soon. I will not have you lounging in my house just because you refuse to succeed or move on. I know you really haven't been the same for a long time and I don't know why but I won't see my son fail." 

He called me his son, and it felt good.

I turned off the game. " Alright I'll open some later but I have soccer." I stand up and grab my bag.  I stop in front of my uncle and pause there for a second and look him in the eye. Before I know it I'm hugging him.

" I love you." I say.

" I love you too." He says.

Boy, I haven't said those three words in a long time.

_________________________________

A/N: Short chapter. I have been really trying to update sooner I've just been really busy.

I have to write a story for one of my creative writing classes and I have a deadline so I was trying to get that done.

Life has been really just stressing me out😂😂

Anyways I'll try to update sooner!! Be on the lookout for a new update in my Chemistry story.