Im sorry...

Please play the song close to the end of Riley's P.O.V when it gets close to Farkles.

Riley P.O.V

Today's a new day but I feel even worse.

I have to break up with Farkle soon. For the past days I can tell Farkle has been getting comfortable in this new setting... With Nina.

The bitch..I mean Nina even brought over a group of friends to meet Farkle . The girls were all over Farkle but Nina made it clear that she had dibs. They paid no attention to me so I stayed out of the way.

Farkle made friends so easily with the group I knew deep down he wanted to stay.

The only thing holding him back from staying is me. He has a chance to be with actual family, I don't want to be the one to take that way from him.

*********

               Farkle P.O.V

I don't know how I feel about all of this. It's great I mean..but whenever I do something with Nina and her group Riley is missing.

I'll see her and she'll give me a smile and motion me to go off with the group then disappear herself throughout the huge house.

I try to get closer to her but she pushes me away more and more every time.

Tonight Nina invites the group over again but throughout the night Riley did her disappearing act. I decided to check up on her.

I walked through the hallway then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I immediately start talking "Riley lis-" but once I turn around I meet lips crashing down on mine.

The lips don't taste like  sweet vanilla on mine like Riley's, it's more like spicy cinnamon.

I open my eyes and see it's Nina. I push her away and look around and see Riley standing at her door.

She just gives me one of those smiles I wish I would never see again. One of her broken smiles.

"I'm sorry I interrupted.." Riley says shakily then walks into the room and closes the door.

"Why did you do that?" I ask. I run my hands through my hair in frustration.

"I like you...And I'll wait till you like me back." She sways off back to the little party.

I rush to Riley's door and knock on it.

"Come in." A small voice says.

"Riley I did not initiate the kissing, nor do I like her.. Riley you know I love you-" I stop in mid sentence and start to realize what she's doing.

"Why are you packing?" I ask.

"I'm going home Farkle." She says and her voice breaks.

"When?" I ask..She doesn't respond.

"Riley when?" I repeat.

Her silence fills the room and she continues to keep folding up clothes and packing them in her bag.

I grab a shirt in mid put away from her hands.

"Tonight alright!" She sighs and grabs the shirt from me and continues to pack.

"Riley why are you leaving tonight?" I close the suitcase so she stops putting clothes away.

She stops and looks away and doesn't meet my eyes.

"Because.." She whispers.

"Because what?" I ask.

I prop up her chin up with my fingers.

"Riley look at me..Why?" She finally meets my eyes and I see that hers are filled with tears.

Her voice wavers. "I'm breaking up with you..." She whispers.

A/N:  I'm really sorry I had to do this...

Please keep Voting and Commenting and I will update soon Lovelies 💞💕