If the pieces fit....

Maya P.O.V

I wake up on my bed and look over at mom. She snoring lightly, with each breath she blows out she blows a little bit of her hair away from her face, it makes me smile. I look at my alarm clock and its 10:30.

I push my moms shoulder lightly. "Mom wake up" I whisper. She doesn't even stir. I shake her a little harder, she moves a little bit but doesn't wake up.

"Katy hart"! I shout. She wakes up and rubs her eyes groggily and takes one look at the clock and screams.

"Oh my god I'm late for work"! She shouts, she jumps up and runs into her room before I know it she's coming out of the room again with a whole new outfit.

"I'm sorry baby girl, I have to go to work but Shawn will be stopping by during the day to check up on you" she says, she kisses my forehead and rushes out of the door.

I sigh and sit on my bed. I lay and think for little but it must have been longer because I hear a knock on the door.

I open the door and see Shawn he has a sympathetic look on his face, I don't why but I break down crying.

He looks surprised because I don't cry much, but he soon regains his composure and wraps me in a hug.

He closes the door and we sit on the couch. "What am I gonna do Shawn he's leaving me" I say wiping my eyes.

"He's not leaving you Maya, the ones who love you don't leave you" he says.

"How do you know that"? I ask him.

"Well" he says "I once had a teacher who was like a father to me, he got in a bad motorcycle accident he was about to die" he says with a pained expression .

"Was that Mr. Turner"? I ask

"He held on Maya" he says "and I know Lucas will do the same for you".

"What about your dad" I said "he left you". "Well Maya, he didn't leave me I let him go" he says.

"Why"? I ask him. "It was his time Maya, I still talk to him though" he says .

I look at him bewildered. "How"? I ask him. He points to his head. "In here" he says.

"Interesting" I say

"I don't want to lose the ones I love" he says as he pulls something out of his pocket.

"Do not tell your mother" he says.

He pulls out a small velvet box. I gasp, "oh my god Shawn" I say.

He opens it and a small pale pink ring with a medium size diamond on it.

"So this it were gonna be a family, no longer broken"? I ask hopeful

"If the pieces fit" he says

But a piece was still missing for me,and I knew it was Lucas.

***********

Lucas P.O.V

For most of the time being from my body I stayed in my hospital room looking over my body as people came to visit me.

Tonight I got bored and decided to go to the blonde girls apartment to check on her.

I realize that I remember where her apartment is but I still don't know who she is.

As step through the apartment I see she's sitting at a dusty brown piano playing the keys softly.

She looks beautiful even with no makeup and just sweats on.

As she plays softly she starts singing too.

Big lights
People
Rushing to grow up before they know
Stop signs, denied everyone tells me I gotta go slow
And it gonna hurt sometimes
No matter what you do
But nothing can change my mind
If I'm to young to fall in love why do you keep running through my brain if I'm to young to know anything
Then why do I know that I'm just not the same
Don't tell me I won't don't tell me I can't feel what I'm feeling is real
Cause I'm not too young
Rain drops
Deep thoughts
Pictures of you and me wherever I go
Laughing running
To a place where nobody says no
And it gonna hurt sometimes
No matter what you do
But I've got to fall to fly
Yeah
If I'm too young
To fall in love why do you keep running through my brain
If I'm to young to know anything then why do I know that I'm just not the same
Don't tell me I won't
Don't tell me I can't feel what I'm feeling is real
Cause I'm not too young
(Piano)
Cause I'm not too young
Oh,oh
Yeah
And if I'm too young to fall in love
Why do keep running through my brain
And if I'm too young to anything then why do I know that I'm just not the same

Don't tell me I won't, don't tell me I can't feel what I'm feeling is real

Cause I'm not too young
No
I'm not too young
No

She stops and rest her head on the piano

I walk toward her feeling pained that can't see me not hear me.

But I grab her hand anyways, she looks up. I know she can feel a tingle.

A tear rolls down her face.

"I have to let go" she says.

"I'm not leaving you" I say and its almost like she can hear me.

A/N : Sorry for the extremely cheesy chapter it's been difficult with school in all.

Anyways,

Vote/Comment