Prom

Farkle P.O.V

I've never felt so alone.

I'm going back I have to.

I have exactly 7 days to get back to New York prom.

I've thought about it everyday I've been here.

All I can think about it her.

*********************
Missy P.O.V

It's prom night. And I'm in the hospital.

Because my stupid heart failed. If it had really failed why am I still here right now.

Such a half ass attempt.

Anyways I'm being forced fed by a tube which I absolutely hate. This isn't the way I want to do it. It's like their pumping me up like I'm some sort of build a bear and putting a new heart in me.

I told them I would eat by myself but they refuse to remove the tubes unless I'm about to fall asleep which is right now.

Like I said before it's prom night and I'm stuck here.

I begin to let the realization sink in when I hear a noise.

"Sunshine!" I hear a whisper.

My eyes snap open and I look around.

There is Zay with my prom dress in one hand and a corsage in another.

"What are you doing?" I yell whisper at him.

"I'm busting you out of here for prom, but you gotta do one thing for me alright?

"Okay, what is it?" I ask.

"I need you to eat for me, at least just a little bit."

I nod my head in agreement and begin to get out of bed.

I slip off my hospital gown and put on my dress.

Zay zips up the back for me.

I try to fix my hair but Zay grabs my arm.

"No time for that! Do it in the limo." He says.

"Limo?" I say while we fast walk through the hospital.

I try to keep up with him but I get a little breathy.

He notices and in swiftly motion he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Sorry Sunshine, we need to get out of here quick."

We take an elevator in the back to the last floor and go out the back door and there is the limo waiting for us.

I slide into the limo and I put my hair into a half up half down and the half up part into a little bun.

"What about my makeup?" I say.

"Relax sunshine you look absolutely beautiful. Don't worry about it alright?" He grabs my face and plants a kiss on my forehead.

I wring my hands in nervousness. I don't know if look good in the dress. This whole ordeal made my confidence lower tremendously. I obviously will not let anyone know that.

The dress is a pale pink with spaghetti straps and something that crosses over in the front. It's hard to explain.

 It's hard to explain