Home alone with a boy...

Riley P.O.V

I walked down the street with my head filled with thoughts about Farkle. I don't know what time it is.. But I know it's late.

Everything was peaceful.

Until I ran into a hard sweaty body and fall down.

"Ooof!" I yell, I freeze when I see that it is Farkle, I didn't even notice the huge cut on my knee and the trickle of blood going down it.

"Oh my gosh Riley I'm sorry" he says looking at my knee, he immediately takes off his shirt and starts dabbing the blood.

"No no it's fine"! I say looking at him, once I do I start to swoon. I stared at his abs for what it seems like forever, until I hear him snapping.

"Riley are you okay? You're knee looks really bad", he says. "Riley"! He snaps his fingers, "my face is up here".

I look up embarrassed, "sorry" I say. Then the pain hits me. I try to stand up but it gets worse.

I fall back down. "Woah there" Farkle says, he catches me slowly releases me back to the ground.

"Ok" he says "you're not walking home". He picks me up bridal style and starts walking with such ease it sends my heart into flutters.

My mind starts spinning, my body was against his bare chest.

"So what were you doing before we ran into each other, at 1:00 in the morning?" Farkle asks.

"Just taking a walk to clear my head" I answer. "Oh" he says " I was taking a run to clear my head".

"Cool" I say. This talk was getting awkward especially since he is carrying me.

"You know" I say "you might want to put your shirt back on when we get to my apartment building before my dad wakes up and sees you like this".

"No thanks, I mean I would .. " he says. "But its kind of drenched in your blood".

"Oh yeah" I say and giggle nervously.

He starts laughing too. It all just sounds horrible.

But then we really start to laugh our head off. The reason to me is unknown, but something just sparks it. Before I know it were at my apartment building.

"Thanks for the umm... Ride I guess" I say laughing.

"No problem" he says.

I get out my key and unlock the door. We tip toe in.

"They don't know I necessarily left the house, so we have to be extra quiet.

"Oh" he says he helps me towards the couch. He disappears to go to the bathroom to get a bandage for my knee and some neosporin.

My mind starts racing.

I'm alone with a boy.

He asks if he can take a shower here and at first I said no but then I realized my parents are heavy sleepers.

He comes out smelling like my cucumber melon body wash with his shorts on.

He walks to the couch and starts rubbing the neosporin on my knee, I wince at the pain.

"I'm sorry" he says. He starts wrapping my knee I wince again.

"You want me to kiss it to make it feel better"? He says jokingly, the room becomes quiet.

Make a move, just do it Riley! I think to myself.

We both lean in at the same time.

Almost scaring me.

We start kissing slowly and gently, but it escalates quickly.

He comes on top of me and I feel his bare skin.

I forget about my knee altogether, we kiss more passionately.

We didn't even hear the footsteps.

"OH MY GOD"!! My dad screams.

"Woah" ! Auggie says.

"Riley" ! My mom says.

We sprang apart, "oh my gosh, oh my gosh" I say. "I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Matthews" Farkle says.

He stands there at first, most likely not sure what to do.

"Get out!" My dad yells.

Farkle sprints out with his shirt.

"Riley"! "What were you thinking"! My dad shouts.

My mom decides to take Auggie to her shop Topanga's for hot chocolate.

"I don't know" I say,

"And what happened to your knee"? He says half shouting at this point, he just sounds tired.

"I fell" I said not wanting to mention Farkle.

He just rubs his forehead.

"Go to you're room Riley" he says, his disappointment in me is dripping in his every word.

"Okay" I say on the verge of tears.

I walk into my room and sit on the ledge and think about what I just did.

The thing is though, I don't regret it.