Tears...

Farkle P.O.V

I walk out of the airport and back to my car.

I sit there in silence then something in me snaps.

I start hitting the steering wheel.

"What did I do!" I shout. I start breathing in hard ragged breaths and that weight on my chest appears again.

The scene keeps replaying in my head..I wasn't her hand to hold, and I might not ever be.

Stupid stubborn tears appear in the corner of my eyes again. I rub them off but they keep appearing.

I keep on rubbing hard tear after tear, making my skin agitated and bruised.

I don't know what I did. Maybe she doesn't love me anymore...

My father was right. Love is my weakness.

It's keeps on hurting me over and over. Whether it's a pounding fist or harsh words.

It keeps on tearing me apart, determined to make sure I don't win.

Realizing the bitter truth I start the car and speed out of the airport parking lot.

                      *********

                    Riley P.O.V

I get to New York about 4:35 a.m. My mother picks me up from the airport and I'm silent the whole way.

"It's alright sweetie.. Maybe it was better for you to let go at the time. You never know he might come back." She tries to tell me.

I just shake my head and don't speak.

Once we get home, I brush my mother off and immediately go to my room and sit down on the bay window.

The reality of it all and what just happened comes crashing down on me.

Tears roll down my face and keep coming. I don't even try to stop them, it's not worth it.

I go and lay in bed and I just hear a pounding in my head. I hug up the covers and cry silently, while my body is racked with sobs so quiet I can't even hear myself.

It's like I'm choking to breath but I can't get any air without another sob coming up hitting me like a punch. No one can hear me so I let it consume me.

I just lay there. Letting everything come to me. All the sadness, all the heartbreak, all the misery. I welcome it with open arms.

I let lay me down to sleep as my pillow becomes soaked and I'm laying in my own tears.

                    *********

                    Maya P.O.V

I know Riley told me she was coming back tonight. She also told me she broke up with Farkle.

I could tell she was trying not to let it soak in because her voice was stone. Dense and emotionless.

I figured she would be coming in late so  I slept till 5:00 then went over to check on her.

I went to the bay window.. She always leaves it open.

I crawl in and see her sleeping.

I look at her and see she was crying. Her pillow is soaked.

"Aww Riles.. It'll be alright." I whisper. I go to her closet and take out one of her blankets and fall asleep on the bay window.

She'll need me here when she wakes up, and I'll be right there with her.

A/N: Short chapter...

Also I will reveal my age at the end of the book which I hate to tell you is soon..

Please keep on reading my Lovelies and Voting and Commenting💕💕

I'll be back!😂