Enough...

Farkle P.O.V

I'm laying in my room on my bed watching tv when I hear jingling and the door swinging open.

"Farkle"! My dad shouts his tone is laced with malice.

"Get your ass in here"! He shouts again.

I walk in the living room and see my father crimson with anger.

"What's wrong"? I ask cringing in fear as he eyes one of the belts in the corner.

"They didn't accept my business proposal"! He almost screams pacing around. He grabs a chair and flings it at me.

I try to dodge it but it comes to fast and hits me in the head I put my hands to break the fall of the hit but my head still spins.

He's shouting at me now, furious he grabs the belt.

"You can't do this"! I shout as the belt comes flying towards my mouth.

I taste salty irony blood. "It's against the law"! I scream.

"Oh but you won't tell" he says snarling.

"You love me remember, you would never tell" he says in a mocking tone while laughing a bitter laugh. He hits me across the face.

I turn my head grabbing my face from the blow, the stinging is unbearable I suck in tears.

"Your such a wimp, you won't even stand up to your old man"! He shouts snickering.

He hits me across the stomach and knocks the wind out of my lungs.

I gasp for air as he hits me across the head I start to get dizzy.

"Why don't you love me"? I shout getting dizzier by the second.

"Loving is useless, Loving is weak. I want power not Love"! He shouts spit flying from his mouth.

He kicks me hard in stomach, hard enough to crack my ribs. I start to taste more blood in my mouth and black starts clouding my eyes.

" I love you isn't that enough"? I ask before it goes all black.

"How is enough? What is it getting you? Because right now It looks like your getting your ass kicked". He laughs and starts leaving.

With the strength I have left I get up and punch him hard in the face.

I hear bones crushing and see blood spurting.

" You little asshole "! He screams.

He quickly recovers from the blow and punches me in the head.

And then I'm down just like that, I hear footsteps and a door as everything fades to black.