Same bed..

Zay P.O.V
"Stay with me?" I ask to clarify. I lean on door frame and she takes it upon herself to walk into my house.

"Yeah, only for a little bit." She shrugs and I noticed a bag on her shoulder.

I close the door and look at her.

"Were  you expecting me to say yes?" I motion at the bag.

"I don't really know what I was expecting.." She starts to walk and I follow her.

I scratch the back of my head a few times. "Well in that case I guess you could stay here, but do you mind me asking why?"

"Yes." Is all she says. I take that answer and decide to leave it alone.

I take her up to one of our guest  rooms and let her set her stuff there.

The guest room is plain. The walls are a light shade of calming blue and the comforter is  crisp white with clean sheets that have been barely used.

She stands there and doesn't make a move to settle in.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

She nods her head.

"Are you hungry? Do you need anything to eat or drink?"

She shakes her head.

"Okay well I'm just going to go.." I turn to leave for the door but her voice stops me.

"Why did you help me that night?" She asks.

"Because, I need a friend." Is all I say.

I turn away and  walk out.

***************

During the day I go to our media room in our basement. It's basically just a movie theater but we call it whatever.

I do what I always do and just relax and have some me time. I turn on the flat screen and let the tv take me away.

Halfway through I hear a small voice.

"What are you watching?" I turn around and see blondie.

"Friends." I say.

She tucks a piece of hair behind her ear. "I love that show mind if I join you?"

I shake my head and pat the seat next to me."I don't mind at all Blondie."

"My name is Maya you know." She says.

"I know. I still like Blondie better."

I wink at her and she takes a seat next to me as the theme song starts to play.

So know one told you life was gonna be this way..

We both clap at the same time.

I laugh and she smiles at me but it doesn't seem real. She looks a little lost.

"You sure your alright?" I ask again.

"Yeah I'm fine."

For a long time it seems like we just sit watching episodes after episodes and finally I think we both get tired of it.

I stand up from the chairs and stretch. "Are you hungry now?"

She nods her head.

I order in pizza and we sit in my room and dig in, and when I say dig in I really mean it.

She eats about 4 slices. I marvel at how skinny she is.

"You eat that much all the time?"

She nods her head.

"Where does all of that go?" I ask.

She just shakes her head and burps. She lays on her back and before I know it she's fast asleep.

I look at the clock in it's about 10:00 pm. I don't know how the day went by so fast.

I pick her up and take her to the guest room. I lay her down  and she never flinches for a second.

I go back to my room and put on my pajamas which is basically pajama bottoms and no shirt.

I sit on my bed on my laptop for another hour before Malcom burst into my room.

"Who the fuck is in our guest room?" He asks.

I sigh. "Just a friend."

"She's too hot to be just a friend. Why is she sleeping in our guest room."

"You have a girlfriend first of all, and because I told her she could stay in there." I growl.

"I'm telling Mom and Da- " he starts.

"Go ahead tell them! You know they don't give a shit about what we do. Or at least what I do so go ahead do whatever you want."

He just glares at me and mouths "dipshit" before closing the door.

I turn off my light from my lamp and finally go to sleep.

***********

About 3 in the morning I sit up in my to go to the bathroom and I notice a lump on the other side of my king size bed.

I almost scream but I turn on my lamp side light instead.

It's Maya. She's curled up in a ball and she has on my Bob Marley shirt that goes down to her knees. 

She's peacefully sleeping. Not even making a sound. I wonder when she even snuck in here.

After I get up and use the bathroom I don't feel like moving her again. I'm too tired.

So I lay in my bed with her.

There's nothing going on. We're not even touching. Just two friends sharing the same bed.