I'm ok..

Please listen to the song it reflects on Maya's childhood before she met Riley☝️☝️

                   Maya P.O.V

I go to visit Riley today and actually talked to me. She talked to everyone.

She didn't seem happy as her normal self but she was still happy.

After my visit with Riley I go home and lay on my bed but I hear a ring on the home phone.

I make my way out of the my bedroom towards the phone but don't recognize the number and I wait for it to go to voicemail.

"Hi Katy" says a man "this is Kermit I'm coming back to see you and Maya, I expect you both to welcome me with open arms so we can start were we left off, we know what happens when you don't. Make smart choices." He says and click and the voicemail is over.

I stand there frozen replaying the memories in my head from my childhood.

Him. He would beat my mother. Him. He would beat me too. There was no safe home until I met the Matthews and he left.

We can't go back I think. There was never a dry eye only bruises.

We can't erase what was already done.

I'm just starting to get hope, but like he always said "hope is for suckers".

Sorry for the extremely short chapter but I felt like it was important. Please listen to the song.

And you didn't think Maya's childhood was a rough as it is did you now?

Vote and Comment 😃