Stay with me...

Maya P.O.V

Tonight's the night I'm leaving for Greece. I haven't told my mother. She wouldn't let me go anyway.

Once I get there, I'll FaceTime her.

I haven't told anybody about me going to Greece with my father, but Im gonna tell Riley when I'm getting ready to leave for my flight.

I know already she wouldn't approve of me leaving for Greece with my father. She doesn't even like that I'm hanging out with him so much, she doesn't think that he has changed, but I know he has.

I've been packing over the days and counting down until me and my father get to leave.

My mother has a late night shift again so all I have to do is sneak out to his hotel to meet him.

He doesn't know that I haven't told my mother yet and don't plan to until we get there.

I get home and wait till 6:00 for my mom to head over to Topanga's and grab my suitcase and all of my stuff and rush over to the hotel he's staying at.

Our flight leaves at 8:00 and I get there around 6:30.

I get up to his room and take out the spare key he gave me.

I slide in the key and the light turns green and I step in.

A strange silence fills his hotel room and the familiar putrid smell of beer and vodka.

I set my stuff down on one of the beds in the room, I don't see him.

"Dad?" I say.

He comes out of the bathroom smelling horrible, like vomit and alcohol.

"Ma-yaaa!" He slurs.

Just what I thought...He's drunk.

*******

Lucas P.O.V

Me and Farkle are sit on Riley's couch.

Riley and Farkle are snuggled up on end while I'm on the other.

" Alright, I feel like the third wheel I think I'm gonna head out." I say.

Riley gets up to go use the bathroom and her phone rings with a text message.

"One of you guys see who it is." She says leaving the room.

Farkle takes a look at it and his face scrunches up with confusion.

"It's from Maya." He says.

"Here read what it says." He tells me while handing me the phone.

I take a look at the message and it reads " You were right, he hasn't changed."

"What does that mean?" I ask, "is she talking about me?"

"No, at least I don't think so... She's probably talking about her father! Her father... I forgot he's back! This is bad!"

"Wait why is it bad?" I practically shout.

By that time Riley has already come out of the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

Farkle hands her the phone.

"Oh my god! She's probably at his hotel!" She says.