New family!?!

I woke up next to Mac with his hair covering his face. I got my phone and checked the time, it was 10.

I knew that Martinus would be awake so I went downstairs and saw him and Emma having breakfast.

"Morning," I said

"Morning," they both replied in unison.

I grabbed a piece of toast and sat with them having breakfast.

About 5 minutes later Marcus came down the stairs still half asleep. Me and martinus were on our phones while emma was on her iPad.

Mac went next to me and kissed me on the cheek. He then went to get something to have for breakfast and sat down.

He ate his breakfast and then I went back on my phone.

After he finished we put our dishes in the dish washer and then I went upstairs to get changed. Marcus followed me into his room and closed the door.

He came towards me and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck while he put his around my waist.

We pulled away and then he said,

"What do you wanna do??"

"I don't know," I replied "My mum and everyone is probably going to arrive soon though and I need to be there for that so..."

"Well then we can play some football and when we see the truck coming you can go over to your house..."

I agreed and then got changed. I wore what I had left in my bag and luckily I brought two pairs of trousers.

I wore this,

(without the bag)

(without the bag).

Marcus also got changed and we went into Martinus room to invite/make him play football with us.

He agreed to play and we all went downstairs, I quickly went to my house and dropped off my bag of clothes and then went back to Marcus and Martinus.

We played a bit of football and of course the boys were beating me.

We played for about half an hour more and then I saw the truck passing. I gave Marcus a kiss on the cheek and then said bye as I left to go to my house.

The truck stopped and my mum got out first. I gave her a hug and then she introduced me to everyone aka david.

"Sofia, this is David," He gave me his hand and I shook it.

"Its so nice to finally meet  you, your mum has only told me good things about you.."

"You too!" I replied.