Chapter 31: Happy Birthday Sehun~

JUST A QUICK NOTICE: Hello guyth! It's Sehunnie's birthday on 12/04/2014! Yehet~! Our maknae Hunnie is growing up *le cries* Let's keep supporting Sehun and EXO! <3
Sorry if this is going to be late updated T^T I'm just too busy and running out of oxygen.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -->>

It's over. It's finally over.... 
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -->>

The first day of our training is finally over. It was already 5:00pm. We skipped lunch for training and aswell taking a shower T~T. I probably stinks right now, but oh well. We headed straight back to our room after Jung dismissed us. Everyone don't have any energy left to talk. Even Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen are really onto training and didn't even say anything.

We reached the dorm, finally. I opened it and saw a long table with bunch of food on it. The staffs probably think that we are starving after hours of training without eating except drinking water or energy drinks. Just in a blink of an eye, the others are sleeping on their bed and some are in the bathroom. I took some comfy clothes from my drawer and headed to my bathroom.

. . . . . . .

After a while, we sat down and ate our food on the table. I can hear some growling stomach when we sat down. We finished all the foods in less than an hour. That's how hungry we are. The robot maids came in and put the table, the scrap foods and the utensils away. 

I walked myself to the balcony of our room---
A/N: They have balcony because the secret evacuation slash Head Quarters is a high building with 10 floors and many rooms. That's why there's 100 block, 200 block and so on. :) 

---and looked at teh nightsky of EXO Planet. It was trully beautiful. It's not like the nightsky on earth, it was more like a galaxy and billions of stars can be seen. It was BREATHTAKING sight.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" a voice spoke. It was clearly Baekhyun.

"Hmmm." I hummed.

"But it's not as beautiful as this girl." He said.

"Girl?" I asked.

"Yeah. The one who's standing next to me." Baekhyun smiled. A slight blush crept on my face as I focused myself on the sky.

"You know that you look really cute when you blush." He slightly pinched my cheeks. This time, my face is as red as tomato.

"Stop it." I pouted.

"Arrasso. But you're just too cute!" Baekhyun screamed and pinched my cheeks.

We stood there, elbows on the rail and face on the sky. The cold night breeze brushed my skin and blew my bangs upwards. It was quiet, yet peaceful place for the villagers who lost their homes. I wish I can stay here a little longer, but we only have 2 more days until we go back to earth.

"Thinking about staying a little longer?" Baekhyun asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah.." I answered.

"But we have to go back in two days. And surely, SaeRyun missed you alot." He said.

"I miss him aswell. But we can still continue our training on earth, right? We just need a place." I said.

"Right..." He asnwered.

"Han-Han......Can I ask you something?" Baekhyun asked. He look at me and took a deep breath.

"Neh. What is it?" I looked at him.

He sighed and looked at the moon before talking. "Do you....do you like Sehun?" I asked.