Chapter 28: My first kiss got stolen by him.

The guy, I suppose who's name is Jung, made us follow him. We walked in the hallways with too many doors. Everything looks terribly high-tech! We all stopped walking when Jung stoppped infront of a door. Why is there so many doors everywhere I go?!

"Please come in." He opened the door. I went in first before the boys.

I looked around. Machines...again? And hologram screen and people walking around. It's like those tv shows and cartoons I have watch on tv. DAEBAK.

"I know." Jung said. I looked at him confusedly. Did he just read my mind? 

"Yes. I just did." Jung smiled at me.

"Woah~ telekinesis?" I asked.

"Wait, you have the same powers as me?" Luhan asked.

"Nope. It's just the electronics that I made to help me read peoples mind. It's really helpful since some people tried to steal or do something not good in here. But don't worry, I won't read your minds from now on. Because I know I can trust all of you." He said.

"Okay. So.. you have Mech..Electro.. mech-electro was it?" Tao asked. 

Jung nodded. "Mech-Electro. Yes. I think you all have heard that it is one of the common non-royal blood powers, right? And.. anyways, what brings you all here? Including you, Jun?" Jung asked.

"Well, we are looking for everyone. And my grandmother." I answered.

"And Jun?" He asked.

"Hyung, I came here with them. I couldn't go home last night because it was raining and she let me stay in the castle for a night." Jun answered.

"H-hyung? Are you two.... perhaps..?" Kris asked.

"Yes. Jung-hyung is my brother." Jun answered.

"Oh~" That's the only word that came out of my mouth.

. . . . . . . . . 

Jung told us that the queen wanted us to go somewhere to start our training. He brought us somewhere probably underground, but it doesn't look like underground. It was a large white room with nothing in it.

"Woah~ woah woah woah." Our voices echoed acroos the room.

"This is where you will do your training. As you can see, there's nothing in here. BUT. Can you see that rectangular window up there?" Jung pointed at the large window on the top right corner.

"Neh." We answered.

"We will be watching you from up there. Inside that room, there's machines that helps us. We make hologram people, monsters and etc for you to spar with them. And we can also make traps like lasers, spikes, fires, canons and other things to sharpen your skills. This room, can never get burn and destroy. You can summon water, rocks, lightnings and snow, but it will not affect everything in here." Jung explained.

"About the traps and holograms you said. What level are they?" Chanyeol asked.

"Since you haven't start your training yet, you might have to start in level beginner. Then you go up to  easy level when you master the beginner. Hard level, Harder level, Monster level, Mutant level, the Immortal and the Master Legend. You might think that you wouldn't be able to pass the hard level, but trust me, you will." Jung answered.

"Just thinking about that makes me think that I won't be able to pass that level." Kris said.

"But let me add something. From Mutant level to Master Legend, I think the Legna Thaumaturge is the only one who can pass that level. In Monster level, you will face and fight monsters who are in level 100 to 1000. Don't worry, they are the weakest kind of monsters. In Mutant level monsters from level 2000 to 200000 are there. They are 3 times strong than the previous, so if you want to pass, you better train hard. And now in Immortal, level 300000 to 1000000 are the strongest monsters and witches. Witches cast black spells and poisons, so be carefull. And finally, Master Legend, the impossible level for everyone. Even from the previous Legna Thaumaturges, they trained everyday, every hour and harder to pass that level." Jung explained.