Chapter 21: Lightning

After that night when I found out that Lay was one of my guardians, I've been feeling really different and light. No, I didn't mean i like loosing weight, I just feel really light! The others already know about Lay, ofcourse I'm talking about that guardians.

Lay was getting along to the other guardians, not that they don't get along like normal, I mean talking about their powers and stuff when they have free time. Actually, I feel bad for Chen and Chanyeol because they look like they're being left out.

The guys are playing with Sae Ryun and Su Gee in the pool, while Chanyeol and Chen are outside in the garden having their own time since they think they're being left out.

" Why do I feel like we're being left out? " Chen frowns.

" No. Why Do WE feel like we're being left out. " Chanyeol corrects him.

" Ever since HanNi-ah came in to our lives, attention turned to her. " Chen said.

" What do you mean? You pay attention to her too. WE both do and the others. " Chanyeol asked.

" I mean like, before D.O introduced her to us, we were happy brothers. NO girls in our lives our friendship circles except SNSD sunbaenim and f(x) sunbaenim. Well, we're not that close to them anyways. " Chen answered.

" Chen-hyung, I don't get what you're saying. Just get to the point already, hyung." Chanyeol asked annoyed.

" What I'm saying is, she shouldn't be with us. " Chen answered coldly.

" Hyung! What the heck are you saying? If she's not here with us, where do you see us right now after the fans found out about our address? " Chanyeol angrily asked.

" SMent trainee dorms? " Chen answered.

" Hyung, why are you being like this? You're friends with her too, right? Why?! " Chanyeol just couldn't understand his hyung why is he being like this.

" Because everything we do, she's now part of it! Can't we just do those things without her? Just like before? Why is she always now part of everything?! " Chen yelled.

" I don't get you, Chen-hyung... you're not the Chen I know. You're not him!! " Chanyeol yelled back. 

---Your P.O.V (HanNi)--- 

I checked the boys at the pool once more before I do whatever I want. As I was walking, I walked pass the garden door and saw Chanyeol and Chen. I wanted to call them but I heard them talking, so I just decided to listen. 

" What I'm saying is, she shouldn't be with us. " I heard Chen. I was shocked when he said that. 

" Hyung! What the heck are you saying? If she's not here with us, where do you see us right now after the fans found out about our address? " Chanyeol said. 

" SMent trainee dorms? " Chen answered. 

" Hyung, why are you being like this? You're friends with her too, right? Why?! Chanyeol asked. 

" Because everything we do, she's now part of it! Can't we just do those things without her? Just like before? Why is she always now part of everything?! " Chen yelled.

I... I din't know, Chen felt that way. He hates me because I'm part of everything they use to do together. It... it hurts.. I feel like a theif, stole the most precious time of them together, just them. Before I knew it, tears fell from my eye. Chen probably felt that way ever since I came to their lives and when I'm around, he just act all happy for the boys.