Chapter 16: Wind

---Next Day---

 There's only 3 more days before the Park Industry's 85th anniversary and I still don't have a date for the night. I'm not worried about what I'm going to wear, just my date. Then a person popped in my head. Sehun.

It was early wednesday morning and I decided to walk to the school, I already ask Myung Dae about it and he agreed as long as I'll be careful.

Such a coincidence when I exit our street and saw the boys walking. I ran to them and walked next to Sehun.

" Good Morning oppas! " I greeted all of them.

" Ah. Good Morning HanNi-ah" Suho greet me.

" Yah! my bestfriend didn't even greet me! " Baekhyun pouted.

" Then good morning Baekkie-oppa~ " I said.

" Better. " Baekhyun said.

" Well... so.. um.. have you guys heard about the my company's anniversary on saturday? " I asked.

" Ah yeah. My parents told me about that last night. " Kris said. 

" Well, I think everyone heard about it, huh? " I said.

" Yeah, we all did. But I heard, as the heir of Park Industry, you need a date. Am I right? " Chen asked, I nodded.

" But I'm still thinking about who's going to be my date for the night. If I don't pick a date, my uncle will probably pick someone from the other company and I hate that. " I said.

" So.. do you have anyone on your mind? " Kris asked.

" Well.. while walking out of the house, I got someone in my mind... don't ask why.. " I said.

" Who?..." Lay asked.

" Sehun. " I innocently said.

They stopped walking and looked at me with 'you-said-what look. I stared at them like I said something wrong. Sehun, on the other hand, his face is almost as red as a tomato. Blushing, eh?

" Did I say something wrong? You guys are giving me that creepy look. Stop it! " I yelled.

They fixed their gazes to the sidewalk and act like there's nothing happened.

" Well, why don't you pick Sehunnie then? " Luhan smirked. Sehun nudge him at the side. " Ow! " Luhan pouted.

Like what Luhan said, why don't I ask Sehun to be my date for the night. There's nothing wrong with that, right? It's only for the night. And besides we're only going to be there to celebrate the 85th anniversary.

I don't know why I'm feeling nervous asking him to be my date. Took a deep breath and gather my courage to ask Sehun.

" Uhm.. S-Sehun.. " I started.

" Hhmm? " He hummed.

" W-will.. you be m-my date for the n-night? " I finally said it. 

Now, all I need is his answer. I'm feeling really nervous here for I don't know what's the reason. Well it's okay if he doesn't want to, I can still ask my bestfriend or D.O.-oppa, or the others, right? Is it really alright?

Sehun froze, dumbfounded because of what I said. The others stopped walking and turned to us. They looked interested of what Sehun will answer, it's giving me tense.. Seriously guys, why are you giving me that feeling?

" Well... uhm.. " Sehun started. What should I say? I'm really happy she ask me, but why? Sehun thought.

" Yah! Sehun-ah, I know you wanted to. Just say yes for goodness sake. " Luhan exclaimed.