Chapter 42

*Nicki POV*

I walked into the studio with Wayne and saw Chris in a booth writing something.

"Chrissssssss." I tried running to Chris but that was difficult since I had on 6in heels. He took the Beats off of his head and walked towards me, looking me up and down.

"What's good Nicki?"

"Shit man. I'm ready to have this baby-"

"Oh yall two know each other?" Wayne asked.

"Yeah. This my nigga girl."

"EX girl." I corrected him.

Chris looked at me then I made wide eyes at him. "Stop looking at me nigga."

They both laughed then Wayne started talking. "But I wanted you to do a video with Chris."

"Well that'll be lovely." I said in my British accent.

"Iight then. Go record the song then hit me up when yall ready to shoot the video. I'm tryna get all this shit done today "

"Iight." Me and Chris said at the same time. Wayne shook up with him and hugged me before leaving.

"You pregnant yet you wearing heels?" Chris said.

I laughed. "Boy I never fall in heels. I'm Nicki Minaj. Plus they don't make my feet hurt surprisingly."

He laughed too. "Whatever. But why you and Ty done?"

I walked in the booth and took the pink Beats.

"Cause I slept at a friend house and he got jealous."

Chris looked at me like I was lying or something. "Aw alright, but lets get down to business."

A guy came and started playing the beat to the song we were supposed to be rapping to.

"This shit cold." I nodded my head and started moving my hips.

"Calm down Nicki." Chris laughed. "Aye Jess, turn it up and bit and get us something to drink."

The dude Jess gave Chris a stale face.

"Please?" Chris said.

We all laughed then he left to get the drinks. I started the beat over and we got down to business.

"Imma get it. Till we get it.." Chris sang.

*

8 LONG hours later we finished recording a song called Love More.

It was so tiring. We had to make a real version then the edited version.

I took my phone out and checked the time, 4pm. And no text from Ty, but whatever. I ain't leaning on it.

We replayed the song and Chris started dancing. He leaned back and moved his arms behind him. (The Bernie)

I started laughing. "What the hell you doing?"

"Dancing guh! Come dance with me."

I stood in front of him and started twerking on him. He grabbed my hips and I moved faster.

"Make that ass clap." I moved my ass up and down, making it clap. We laughed and danced throughout the rest of the song. Might I mention we were both drunk as fuck.

"Okay that's enough." I said as I sat down. Kaliyah don't like all that bouncing. She kicking me and shit."

"You probably shouldn't have drank while you're pregnant."