Chapter 12

*Ty POV*

Nicki fell asleep in my arms and I took her upstairs to my room. She was a light sleeper so I wasn't about to change her into none of my clothes cause if she wake up she was gone start crying and shit and ain't nobody got time for that. Once I laid her down in the bed her eyes popped open.

Her nose started twitching. Oh shit. She about to cry.

"Ty. He's dead."

"What? You just dreaming baby. He in the hospital remember?"

"Yeah, hospital.... right." She closed her eyes and folded her hands across her stomach.

"Aye Nicki."

"Waddup?"

"I don't know. I just felt like talking to you."

She opened her eyes and started smiling. "Get yo big, I just wanted to converse with my bae. Yo big, I need to hear my baby voice." She laughed at her own jokes and I was sitting there with the straightest face ever. Even though that shit was funny.

"I'm done talking to you now. Goodnight." I pulled off my shirt and pants and got in the bed facing her.

"Aye Ty, remember that day when you made yo ass clap?"

I ignored her, trying not to laugh.

"Ty?" I closed my eyes and pretended I was on my way to sleep. "Baby you mad at me? I'm sorry."

I still didn't say anything. "Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." She whined. She gave up and turned off the lamp and I felt her moving around in the bed.

I opened one of my eyes and she was staring at me. We both busted out laughing.

"Yo stupid ass. Thought you was slick."

"You was sad as a bitch though cause I wasn't talking to you." I laughed.

"Fuck you."

"You want to?"

"Boy bye."

"Naw I think imma stay where I'm at." I climbed on top of her and kissed her neck. She was closing her eyes and wiggling all under me.

I smiled against her neck then starting sucking on it.

"Ohhhhhhh my gosh. Ty stop."

I looked at her.

"You really want me to?" She bit her lip and shook her head no. "Okay then."

I sucked on her neck and licked it at the same time. Making sure I left a big ass hickey on it.

Nicki was grinding on my dick and shit making me wanting to fuck her right now. "Don't stop Ty." She reached her hand to her panties and started rubbing herself.

"Ma slow down. Let daddy handle it."

She sighed in frustration and took her now wet hand from her panties.

I was still fucking her neck up. Tongue kissing it and everything. I finally stopped and she had a big pink mark on her light ass neck. I smiled, proud of my work and went down for dessert.

I moved down to her big ass titties and flicked her nipple with my tongue making it get hard. She closed her eyes and I quickly inserted two fingers in her.

She was wet as fuckkkkkkkkk.

I smiled and went faster and faster.

Nicki was quiet as a bitch. The only sound you heard was my fingers going in and out of her, sounding like mayonnaise, and her loud breathing, trying to hold in her moans.

She arched her back up and I knew she was about to cum. I quickly took my fingers out and let my tongue finish what I started.

5 minutes later she came and I rubbed her juices back on her pussy and started eating again. My face was a mess. This time when she came, I was about to lick it up but she stopped me.

"What you doing?"

"Shhhh."

She rubbed her hand all over herself getting her hand wet. Then with the other hand she pulled T-Raww's happy ass out and rubbed her wet hand over him, making him wet.

Next thing I knew she was giving me the best head in the world. Playing with the tip and all. I grunted and 10 minutes later, I felt myself about to cum.

"Bae stop. I'm finna cum and I ain't tryna do that in yo mouth."

"It's fine. Let it out."

Word?

I wasted no time busting a nut in her mouth. Shit, I never did that to a female, I mean I got some type of respect, even for the hoes. I always came on they face, or stomach, or the bed.

She swallowed it all like a pro, letting none spill out, and wiped the corner of her mouth.

"Shit I'm sleepy." She said laying next to me and getting butt ass naked.

"You better put some clothes on." I said getting up and changing the sheets. She was laying on it so I had to yank it from underneath her.

I had the sheets and covers in a big ball in my hand. "When I come back you better have some clothes on."

She stuck up her middle finger as I was walking out the room but I saw her getting up from the bed. I ain't tryna fuck her right now, I want it to be special that's why I made her put some clothes on.

Once I came back she was in my Popular Demand hoodie and had on some of my boxers. She looked cute.

I slid on my Versace boxers and got in the bed next to her. She wrapped her leg around me.

"Maybe I should pretend I'm mad at you more often." I chuckled.

"Shutup."

"Aye but tomorrow you gone be here by yoself. I gotta go to the studio. Call Honey or somebody to come over okay?"

She nodded her head and I kissed her lips.

"I love you Nicki." SHIT! Why did I just say that?! Damn. Too soon, too soon.

"What you say?"

"What?" I said, tryna play dumb.

"I ain't hear you. I'm tryna go to sleep." She chuckled.

Good. At least she ain't hear me. "Nothing. I said goodnight."

"Aw. Goodnight Ty." She kissed me once more then just fell asleep.

I gotta be more careful, telling her I love her. Fuck wrong with me? I mean I do... I think. But I don't wanna force it.

I looked at my phone before going to sleep and seen that Chris texted me. I laughed at the emojis by his name.

Chris😩🎤- aye bro. y yo ex tryna fuck trell?

Me: who my ex? Lay?

Chris😩🎤- ya. I'm staying the night at trell's & shit & he telling me his cousin hooked him up w. some thot & I come downstairs & seen her ass on the couch. Then when she saw me she ran & shit knowin I was gone tell you.

Me: wht Trell do? He fuckd her?

Chris😩🎤- hell na. He kicked her ass out.

Me- goodlooking. I'm on her ass tmrrw. Imma hit u up ltr doe. Niggas is tired 👩🍆💦

Chris😩🎤- 😂😂😂😂😂 💀💀💀

iight nigga.

I locked my phone and wrapped my hands around Nicki's waist and drifted off to sleep.