Chapter 36

*Ty POV*

Me, Nicki, and Kaiya sat in the room waiting for Dr. Tatum to come back. Nicki was on her phone and I was holding Kaiya who was sleeping.

I leaned over and kissed Nicki's stomach. "I can't believe I'm about to have a baby."

"I'm happy too." She smiled and me and looked her phone when it vibrated. Her smile dropped and I just stared at her.

"You good?" I asked.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Stevenson." Dr. Tatum came in. From the look she made, I could tell she was glad he came in and just saved her ass from telling me.

"Hi Dr. Tatum." Nicki smiled.

"So what brings you here today?"

Nicki laughed. "You already know. Ya girl is pregnant!"

He laughed. "Well congrats. Do you wanna find out the sex of the baby or wait until it's delivery time?"

I looked at Nicki. "What you wanna do?"

"What you wanna do?" She asked.

"We can find out now, if that's what you want."

"Alright. Then lets get this show on the road." Nicki semi yelled. Her ass is too geeked about this baby.

Nicki's yelling woke Kai up. She started crying.

Dr. Tatum smiled. "And who is this lovely lady?" He played with Kai's hand.

"This my other daughter." I bounced Kai up and down.

Dr. Tatum laughed. "That's never helps you know. Rub her back." I rubbed her back and she started to calm down.

"How you knew that?"

"How you feel if somebody was bouncing you up and down?"

I laughed. "She cry too much though."

"She's a baby. What do you expect. She's a Down syndrome kid right?"

"Yeah." Nicki answered before I did. I rolled my eyes.

"You should start looking into a personal counselor for her. She's gonna need one until she grows up."

"Yeah, how I get one of them?"

He stood up. "I'll go get the papers. Nicki you just lay back so we can get started on the ultra sound."

He left the room and Nicki laid on the bed.

"Aye who texted you earlier though that made you get a little mad?"

Nicki smacked her lips.

"I texted my mama and daddy and told them I was pregnant. Then my daddy texted me saying some he still got missions I could do while I'm pregnant."

"You not gone do it are you?" I sat Kai on my lap and watched her as she played with her tongue.

"I mean you gone be on tour, what else you want me to do?"

"Don't fucking do it!" I yelled. Kai's body shook as she looked up at me. "I can send you money Nicki." I said lowering my tone, not trying to scare Kaiya again.

Nicki sat up. "I don't wanna be too dependent on you. He could have me doing small jobs like selling for him, I ain't gotta do the big shit like killing people."

"Nicki you heard what I said."

"And you heard what the fuck I said." She crossed her arms and laid back down.