Chapter 25

*Nicki POV*

Today was the day I go to Dr. Tatum to get me one step closer to becoming pregnant.

"Baby hurry up!" I yelled at Ty who was on the phone with Mijo.

Ty ran into the living room and put the phone on speaker.

"Yeah cuh. Yall need to get down here fast." Mijo yelled over a screaming Honey.

"What's wrong with her?" I yelled.

"That's you Nic? What's good nigga?" Mijo said.

I slapped Ty's shoulder, wishing it it was Mijo's dumb ass I was slapping.

"What you hit me for?!" Ty semi yelled.

"Mijo. What's wrong with her?" I said again.

"Honey in labor. She going crazy."

I darted out the front door and ran next door to Honey's house. I knocked on the door until Mijo opened it.

"Honey?" I yelled.

"In here." She said from the movie room.

There she was, laying on the ground with a bunch of towels around her.

"What the fuck was Mijo doing?" I said picking up the towels.

"I don't know. He a dumb ass. Can you please- OWWWW! Please take me to the doctor?"

"Yeah come on." I picked her up from off the ground and sat her on a chair. "Let me call Ty real quick."

"Wassup bae?"

"Hurry up and come over here. We gotta take her to the doctor. Mijo stupid ass left her by herself in the movie room."

Ty started laughing. "He ain't shit. Here I come."

I put my phone in my bra and wiped the sweat off of Honey's forehead.

"Take deep breaths boo. We gone be at the hospital soon."

She grabbed my hand tightly causing me to lose all feeling in it.

"What's wrong?" I said while trying to pry her fingers off of my hand.

"I can't breathe Nicki."

"Mijo! Go get her asthma pump!"

Mijo came back seconds later and helped Honey pump her asthma pump. After a couple minutes she calmed down then her eyes popped out of her head.

"What?"

"I'm about to have this baby right now."

"Where the fuck is Ty?" I mumbled. "Mijo call 911 and they gone help you deliever this baby. She about to have it now." I stood up and walked to the front door looking at our house. There was another car in the driveway. What the fuck?

"I'll be back!" I knew it was stupid for me to leave Honey with Mijo's dumb ass but I had to see who was at my house.

I walked in the house and saw Ty at the kitchen table with tears streaming down his face. I ran over to him and rubbed his back. "What's wrong?"

"Baby I'm sorry." I looked up and saw a woman with long black hair holding Kaiya. She had to be a little older than me. "Ummm who are you?" She asked.

"I'm his girlfriend. And you are?" I asked with much attitude.

"His mother."

---------------------------------

What yall think Honey having? Boy or girl? Last call for names: give me idea for both.

HIS MOM IS BACK OMG

Goal: ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

35 comments and I will update for you lovely people :)