Chapter 13

*Tyga POV*

I woke up the next morning and Nicki was gone. When I checked my phone I saw that she texted me.

Nicksterz😻😘💜💖❤💍- w. Chy. I'll be back in the afternoon.

Me- actually i wanted to tlk to Laysia. whr yall at?

Nicksterz😻😘💜💖❤💍- starbucks....................?

Me- omw. ill explain later. Bye.

I put my phone up and hopped in the shower.

*Nicki POV*

"Girl why I run into my ex's friends last night?"

"Who?"

"Michael friends. Chris and Trell. I was tryna go over there for a quick fuck but I didn't even know it was them. My bitch gave me this boy number and I called him and when I went there I found it was Trell. They kicked me out ASAP. And now they gone tell Michael my ass still alive." Too late he already knows.

"Why you try to go over there for a quick fuck when you got Von and Cam? On top of that you pregnant." I said. Acting like I didn't know that Von was dead, shit I helped kill him.

"Girl you ain't hear? Von ass died last night." She said ignoring the whole the pregnancy thing.

"On what? Why didn't you just stick with Cam?"

"Cause he always at the studio and shit."

I nodded my head and texted Ty back.

"Girl who you over there texting?" Chyna smiled at me.

Shit since Ty was coming here. I might as well tell her I been talking to him all this time.

"My boyfriend..."

"What?!" She said a little too loud. "Whooooo?"

"Tyga.." I whispered.

"Who?"

"Tyga....Michael." I said a little louder.

Her smiled dropped. "Michael?" I nodded my head slowly. "The one who baby I'm carrying?" She pointed at her stomach and I nodded my head again.

"But-"

"No Nicki. You dog as a bitch. You been fucking with him while I was?"

"Nah Chyna. I met him not to long ago. He still thought yo ass was dead. And I didn't even know he fucked with you until he showed me a picture of you." I said honestly.

"I'm so done with you. Fuck you. Go ahead and take my sloppy seconds."

"Bitch! I don't know why you mad anyways! You tried to fucking kill him for some weak ass money!"

She stood up so she was hovering over me. "SO THE FUCK WHAT. What bestfriend talk to somebody ex? You a dirty ass bitch."

She grabbed a handful of my new pink weave I just got done and threw me to the other side of the café. I tried to punch her but she started kicking me in my face. I'm not sure how, but her dumb ass fell and I got on top of her and got about 3 good licks in. She still never let go of my hair so I grabbed hers trying to yank out everything I could. I was repeatedly getting punched in my face and finally it stopped when the owner kicked us both out.

"If yall wanna fight, do that shit outside! Not in my building!"

I just got my ass beat. What can I say? I can't fight, clearly.

We both stood face to face in the parking lot then her eyes widened when she saw someone behind me. She turned around and started to run to her car.