Chapter 29

*Nicki POV*

I got in the car and faced the window, making sure I didn't look at Flash.

"So you in my car, but not even gone say, 'Thanks for giving me a lift Flash'?" He said in a high pitched voice, trying to sound like me.

"Thanks Tremaine." I said nonchalantly.

It was quiet for a minute and I decided to turn on the radio.

Flash smacked my hand as I was reaching for the knob.

"Don't be touching shit."

"Well can you turn on the radio?"

"Nah I like it quiet. So we can talk." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "Why was you at the hospital?"

I didn't wanna tell him I couldn't have kids unless the doctor helped because that's embarrassing.

"You know, regular check-up."

"You lying."

"No I'm not." I shot back.

"Yes you is. You got that damn bracelet on that they give you before you go in the operating room." I looked down at the bracelet the nurses gave me with my name and stuff on it.

"I had the flu."

Flash pressed the light above our head, turning it on then grabbed my wrist.

"Alright since you wanna lie imma just ask," He brought my wrist close to his face so he could read the name. "Dr. Tatum. Yep imma ask him."

I snatched my wrist back. "You don't even know him."

"That's ole white dude who look like the nigga from Twilight, the werewolf ass nigga."

I twisted my lips to the side. "Whatever I don't care."

We pulled up at my house and he turned the car off.

"And what do you think you doing?" I asked.

"Making sure you get in the house safely." He unlocked the doors and got out.

I got out and faced him. "Yeah you can do that from inside the car. You know the typical thing, watch me go into the house, I wave, and you drive off."

He chuckled. "Nah. That ain't me."

As I was walking to the front door, I looked over at Honey's house and saw Honey breastfeeding Gabe through the window. Nah uh, she need to close them blinds.

I unlocked the door and Flash walked in behind me.

"I'm in safely now. Bye Flash."

Flash sat down on the couch and started making hisself comfortable. "Nope. I'm good."

I rolled my eyes and went in the kitchen to call Ty, he didn't answer. Alright fuck it. If he wanna be out with the next bitch imma let him do him. Not answering my calls and shit. He been gone all damn day. You know what, fuck him.

I went into my room and was about to start packing my bag, being dramatic, until I realized something.

He did say something about getting his clothes on the line. I know that's business and it takes all day. I'm tripping.

Besides, I'm the one with another boy downstairs.

Oh hell no.

I went downstairs and placed my hands on my hips.

"Alright Tremaine. I'm about to go to bed. You got to go."

He stood up and placed his hands on my ass, massaging it. "Ma, chill. Can we just chill for a lil bit?"