Chapter 45

*Nicki POV*

I'm at my moms house chilling with Lauren because I didn't wanna stay in the house and be depressed all day.

My phone started ringing in my pocket. I looked at the Caller ID and suddenly got nervous.

"He-hello?" I stammered into the phone.

"Please tell me that all this shit I'm hearing is a lie."

"It was an accident."

I put Lauren in her crib.

"I can't believe this shit Nicki. How could you do this to me? I thought we was homegirls? But you go fuck my boyfriend?" Kimmy yelled at me.

"It just happened. I fucked up and I'm sorry!" I started crying.

"Nicki you just lost mad respect from me. But we not about to talk about this over the phone. You going over Ty house later with everybody?"

"I didn't get invited."

"Well you invited now. Be there at 12." She hung up the phone.

I sighed loudly.

"Everybody just fucking hates me. I'm just a big ass slut. That's what I am." I said to myself.

Hopefully Honey goes over there. She probably the only one who not mad at me.

I looked in Lauren's crib and saw that she was sleeping.

I turned off the the light and went to the living room to find my daddy sitting on the couch drinking a beer.

"What's wrong Nicki?"

"Nothing."

I wasn't talking to him. This is all his fault, making me meet Scott in the first place. The Chris thing was my fault but I don't know, I need somebody to blame so I blame my daddy.

"You sure?"

"Yep. Everything is super."

Before he could say anything else I left out the house and drove to Ty's mom house.

Hope all goes well.

*Ty POV*

Knock, knock, knock!

I peeled my eyes open and looked at the clock, 12 O clock on the dot.

Kaiya was sprawled out on my chest knocked the fuck out. Sleeping all wild just like her daddy.

"Here I come." I said in my sleepy voice.

I stood up and Kaiya laid her head on my shoulder.

I opened the door and Chris was standing there with Mariah and a pissed off Kimmy.

"What's good?"

"Bout time yo ass opened the door!" Chris yelled.

"Bitch I know you see my daughter sleeping. Shut the fuck up." I pushed him in the chest lightly. "Come in. Letting all the heat out my mama house."

Chris mumbled something as he walked past and took Kaiya from me.

"Well hello to you too Kimmy." I shut the door and sat on the couch next to her.

"I'm not in the mood." She shot back.

"All I said was hey."

"Hey Tyga."

I looked at Mariah who was jamming to something on her iPod.

I took one of her earbuds out of her ear. "What you listening to?"