Chapter 44

*Ty POV*

Last night was crazy.

I'm done with Nicki ass forreal. She really fucked my bestfriend? Type of shit is that.

I had went to Chris house to get the T (info) on that and he said that she came on to him and before he could realize what was happening, they had already fucked.

Sounds like Nicki hoe ass to me.

This bitch is nuts. We DONE.

If it ain't got nothing to do with Kaliyah, shit we ain't got nothing else to talk about.

Funny shit, she texted me last night saying she love me and shit. I mean I love her ass to death but right now, it's fuck her. I hate her ass, on the 5 I do.

I mean this when I say it, WE ARE DONE.

I pulled up at my moms house and got out of the car. I unlocked the door with the spare key that was under the flower pot and went inside.

"Who is that?" Moms yelled from her room.

"It's me ma." I took off my shoes by the front door, making sure I didn't get snow on her carpet.

She came out of her room wearing a robe and stared at me.

"Nah uh. I'm mad at you."

I laughed. "Sorry ma. Nicki was on bullshit yesterday and I got so mad and crashed at Chris' house. I know you had a surprise for me. I'm sorry."

"You lucky the surprise isn't gonna be here until tomorrow. But I made all that good food yesterday and you ain't even come back to eat it." She pouted and I knew that was a real pout.

I walked up to her and hugged her. "Mamaaaaaa I'm sorry."

"It's fine. All the food is in the fridge though."

I ran yo up the kitchen and smiled when I opened the refrigerator.

"Damn ma you hooked it up! It ain't gone be nothing left by the end of today. Can Chris and them come chill over here and help me eat this food?"

She laughed. "Yeah with yall greedy asses. But talk to me. What happened with Nicki yesterday?"

"Hold up. Where my baby at?"

"Probably still sleep. She in her room."

I still had the fridge open so I closed it and walked off the Kaiya's room. She was in her crib sound asleep.

"Baby girl." I shook her lightly and her eyes slowly peeled open.

"Dada?" She said quietly.

I smiled. "Yeah it's dada. Goodmorning baby." I picked her up and kissed her cheek. "You hungry fatty?"

"Dada."

I chuckled. This all she gone be saying now that she learned how to say dada.

We went back to the kitchen.

"Ma! Which one of these you be feeding her for breakfast?" I picked up the jar of bananas and peas and examined it.

"Give her the bananas." Moms came in the kitchen and started cooking.

"Alright. But what you making?" I sat Kaiya in the pink high chair that was next to table. I laughed to myself thinking of the time I put her in a high chair when she was only two months.

"Eggs, pancakes, and sausage."

"Can she eat some?"

"Little pieces, yeah."

I looked at Kaiya. "Oh okay. So should I just feed her this baby food now then some of the eggs later?"

Moms started laughing. "Yes Michael."

"I'm new to this, sorry." I laughed.

I opened the jar and started feeding Kaiya the bananas. From the last time I fed her, she's starting to eat a little better. More food is going inside of her mouth than on her bib. Progress!

Just as I was about done feeding her, my phone ring.

I looked at the Caller ID and answered.

"Yeah?"

"What you on today bro?"

"Shit, chilling at moms crib. I was just gone call you. We can all just sit here and chill or whatever."

Chris chuckled. "Yeah we gotta talk anyways nigga. Hold up real quick." He moved the phone away from his mouth. "Mariah you got 5 seconds to get yo ass off that damn table. Kimmy come get yo daughter"

I laughed and listened to him yell at Mariah and Kimmy until he got back on the phone.

"Aye bruh. Be over here by 12."

I heard him saying something but I had already hung up the phone.

I cleaned Kaiya up and put her in her swinger in front of the tv. As I stared at her my mind drifted off into something else.

Was I not doing something right? Why did Nicki cheat on me twice?

I literally gave her the world. We got a baby on the way and I even forgave her when she cheated on me before. I done turned down these hoes and everything but look where that got me, nowhere. Now I was wish I should've just fucked and ducked when I met her that one day in the car.

I looked at the time at my phone and saw that it was 10 something.

"Kai you ready to take a nap? Daddy tired." She ignored me and continued to watch some dumb ass show called Breadwinners. I laughed. She real life ignoring me. "Kaiya!"

She slowly turned her head towards me like I was annoying her. I busted out laughing. "Let's go night night." I extended my arms out and she lifted her arms up.

"Dada."

I picked her up and laid on the couch with her.

"Say night night." Kaiya studied my mouth so she could repeat me. "Night night." I said again but more slowly.

Her tongue grazed her upper lip before she spoke. "Na na." She said with her tongue all out.

I smiled. My baby girl learning her words quick. "Good job." I kissed her cheeks and closed my eyes.

Kaiya touched my cheek with her cold hands. "Dada?"

"Dada night night." I told her.

"Dadananana?" She said.

I laughed. "Girl I don't even know what you saying." I felt her raise up from my chest. I opened my eyes and she was staring at me.

"Oh you not sleepy huh?" I stretched while sitting up.

She yawned and laid back down on my chest.

"Really Kai? Made me sit up for nothing." I chuckled. We got comfortable on the couch again and soon fell asleep asleep.

--------------------------------

Updating again either tonight or tomorrow.

Just needed a daddy-daughter moment.