Chapter 23

*Ty POV*

I woke up at around 3 in the morning and got dressed. I picked up my phone and saw that I never texted Ariana back from last night.

Ari❄❄- so you gonna come over or not? I'm lonely :(

I went to my settings on my phone and put her on the block list. Her and her boyfriend just broke up and now she tryna use me as her rebound.

No bullshit, I almost fell for it. I was about to start talking freaky with her ass but I just heard a voice in my head telling me not to.

It's whatever though cause I'm good with me and mines so she can find somebody else. Got me fucked up.

Trell called me just in time.

"Hello?"

"Yeah G, you ready?"

I put on my black skully. "Yeah. Yall mfs ready?"

"Yeah bitch. Come outside." Trell said before he hung up. I laughed and put my phone back in my pocket.

I looked at Nicki and kissed her red cheeks. She was crying all night. Her and her brother was close, I mean shit they was twins. I couldn't get her to stop crying though, I felt so bad. Can't even imagine what she going through right now.

Making sure the doors were locked, I left the house and hopped in the backseat, next to Chris.

"Who watching Shar?" I asked him.

"Moms."

I nodded my head. "Okay so yall know the plan right?"

"Yeah. When can we get some food though?" Mijo asked.

"After she's dead." Trell answered.

*

Cam was waiting in his car for us to arrive. He already had all of Kaiya's bags in his car. Now I just needed to get Kaiya and kill Malaysia.

Trell honked the horn and Cam got out the car with a blunt in his hand.

"Bout time yall asses came."

"My fault. But who all in her house?" I asked.

"Just her." Cam blew the smoke in my face.

"Where her nigga at?"

"Shit I don't know Ty."

I nodded my head and walked up to the front door, kicking it down. Kaiya was in her carseat with her coat and hat on. Malaysia already knew what time it was.

Mijo grabbed Kai and took her to Cam.

"Lay! Where yo ass at? I'm not about to play with you." I yelled while searching the house for her.

"Go find her." I told Chris & Trell.

They split up and seconds later I heard her screaming. Chris walked into the living room dragging Malaysia in behind him. Her eyes were red and she was crying.

Chris pushed her so hard towards me she fell into my arms. She looked up at me with these sorry ass eyes.

"Michael please. I'm sorry. You have Kaiya. Please just don't kill me."

I looked deep into her eyes and saw that she felt sorry for trying to kill me. Shit, I don't even wanna kill her no more.

I pushed her off of me, thinking of Kaiya.

"Kaiya would've even had Down syndrome if it wasn't for you trying to kill me in the first place!"

I lifted my gun up and aimed it at her head.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"MICHAEL NO!"

POW!

I shot her.

Her body lay lifeless on the ground. I just killed my first love.

Trell picked up her body and took it out to the back while I stood there looking at nothing.

"I should've just took her to the Boiler Room and tortured her instead of killing her." I said quietly.

I went outside and got Kaiya and all her stuff from Cam. "Goodlooking man."

"It ain't nothing. When you coming to the studio?"

"Shit I don't know. I'll see if I can come tomorrow or something."

"Iight hit me up whenever then."

I dapped him up and put Kaiya's carseat in the trunk. It wasn't enough room in the backseat to put it back there so I was gone sit her on my lap.

Once everybody was in the car, we stopped at Five Guys to get something to eat. I wasn't hungry though.

"Yall go in, imma chill in here. But bring me a strawberry shake or something." I told Trell as he was getting out of the car.

I sat in the car by myself with Kaiya in my arms.

"You're so pretty." I kissed the top of her head.

She looked up at me and I almost cried. Kaiya was just so beautiful, it made me sad I was gone give her away in 3 years. I wish her face could stay like this forever. You can't even tell her ass got Down syndrome.

I put my finger in the palm of her hand causing her to grab my whole finger. I smiled and kissed her face.

"You're daddy's baby right?"

*

I had Mijo help me bring all of Kaiya's bags in my house.

"Put the bottles in the fridge for me man." I said while putting Kaiya in my bed. I gotta set up her crib tomorrow cause that's dangerous to have her sleeping in the bed with us.

Mijo put the bottles in the fridge, dapped me up, then left.

I sat next to a sleeping Kaiya and Nicki started to wake up.

"Ty?" Her voice was raspy and her eyes were red.

"Shhhh." I put my finger to my mouth. "You gone wake her." She smiled a little bit and touched Kaiya's curly hair.

"You killed Chyna?"

"Yeah..."

"Damn. I didn't even get a chance to beat her ass like I wanted." Nicki kept running her hands through Kaiya's hair.

"You feel better?" I said, referring to Nikko's death.

She looked at me for a while then shrugged her shoulders. "I'm okay." Nicki looked back at Kaiya and kissed her cheeks.

"She's adorable."

"I know. I can't wait till we have kids."

Nicki looked away from me and kissed Kaiya again. "You smell so good Ms. Kaiya."

"You do wanna have my baby right?"

"Ty..."

"Do you?" I got off the bed and looked Nicki in her eyes.

"Ty. You're gonna wake her. Be quiet."

I took that as a no.

I got up and went to the living room. Fuck her. She don't gotta have my baby if she don't want to.

Without making sure her or Kaiya was okay, I went to sleep. Fuck her.

-----------------------------------

TY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING W. ARI LOL.

Malaysia/Chyna is finally dead! Ty almost regretted killing her at first.

Ty was FINALLY nice to Kaiya!

Does Nicki not wanna have his baby?

45 COMMENTS AND I WILL UPDATE.