Epilouge

🌀 5 years later 🌀

*Ty POV*

I peeked my head around the corner and saw feet underneath the bed.

"I see you." I whispered while walking towards the bed.

Once I got closer I grabbed her feet and pulled her from user neath the bed.

"Daddy!" She laughed.

"I found you Kaiaya." I kissed her all over her face.

"Find meeeee." She sang.

Kaiya is now 6 years old. She still has speech problems but for the most part everyone can understand her. Like, she talks like she's 3 or 4, saying a few words which concludes her sentence.

"Babe."

I turned my head to see Kristen walking in the room with Kaliyah.

"What the hell you do to her hair?" I laughed.

Kaliyah's hair was all poofy and just sitting on top of her head.

"Daddy, mommy won't let me put puple in my hair." Kaliyah pouted and I laughed at how she said purple. "I want my hair like my dress for Audree party."

"Babe I don't know how to put this crap in her hair." She held up the bottle of hair dye in my face. "Here. You just dyed your hair orange, come do this for her." She threw the bottle at me and took Kaiya from my arms.

"Bye bye daddy." Kaiya smiled big and waved at me.

I chuckled. "Bye Kai." Turning to Kaliyah and picking up the dye from the ground, I picked her up and put her on my lap. "So you want your hair purple huh?"

"Yeah. I a big girl daddy. And big girls color their hair like her."

"Like who?"

She jumped off my lap. "Hold up daddy. Let me get my iPad. You can see the picture."

I watched as she ran out of my room. I can not believe she is 5 already. And she talks so well.

Honey said that she can already hear her southern accent coming in a little bit, but I don't hear it.

We moved to Atlanta, Georgia after Nicki's death and Kaliyah has pretty much grown up here so maybe that's why she's getting an "accent."

Can't believe it's been 5 years since my baby left me. She still got a special place in my heart, but after a whole year of being depressed, I had to move on.

It feel like it was Nicki who was telling me to move on.

She hated seeing daddy upset.

As I was going through my depression stage, my best friend Kristen came into the picture.

She was comforting me, making sure I was okay, and was just a great friend even when I pushed her away. Kristen was coming over so often and I guess I just started to catch feelings for her.

I mean, the feelings ain't come as soon as Nicki passed. I started feeling her three years after Nicki died, which was two years ago.

We was kicking it or whatever and I kissed her. And after that, we been talking real heavy.

I tell her I love her cause she was my best friend before she was my girl. But my love for her will never compare to the love I got for Nicki.

Kaliyah ran back into the room. "Mommy said where my iPad at?"

"Go look in the workout room. I was using it earlier to listen to Pandora."

"Alright." She dashed out of my room.