Chapter 21

2 WEEKS LATER

*Nicki POV*

Shit. Shit, shit, shit.

This can't be happening right now.

No no no.

I slid down against the wall and onto the floor and cried into my hands.

Please let this be some type of joke. Lord knows I don't need this right now.

*Chris POV*

Today was the day I can get Sharkeisha. I didn't even have to force her parents to sign the papers. They said they was glad somebody was getting rid of the bitch. Best believe I will kill they ass later for calling my baby girl a bitch.

I walked up the front stairs and knocked on the door three times.

"Who banging on my fucking door like they 5-0?" Trisha, Sharkeisha's mother, said as she opened the door.

"No problems today Trish. Can you just get Sharkeisha?"

"SHAR! Get yo ass over here. Yo new daddy ready to take you."

I pushed Trish aside to see Sharkeisha sitting on the floor with all her bags surrounding her, watching Dinosaur. I smiled, this used to be my movie back in the day.

"Baby girl you ready?" I asked her while picking up her bookbag.

She looked up at me with watery eyes and nodded her head.

"What's wrong?" I bent down so I could be on her level.

"My pee pee hurts." She grabbed her area and made a sad face that almost made me cry.

"Okay come on. I'm gonna make it feel better later iight?" I picked her up and she laid her head on my chest. I smacked my forehead with the palm of my hand, realizing what I said sounded freaky as a bitch. She little and didn't think of it like I did, but still.

I picked up the rest of her bags with my other hand and stood in front of Trisha.

"Anything you wanna say to her before we leave?"

"No but can you please get the fuck out of my house?" She ran her fingers through her nappy, baldheaded hair. "Bye Shar Shar." She patted Shar's butt a couple of times then shut the door in my face.

I walked over to the car and put Sharkeisha in the carseat I just bought her before I came over.

"We gonna go to your auntie house and she gonna help you make your pee pee feel better okay?"

"Okay." She said in a little voice.

"Then if you're good, we can get ice cream."

I looked in the rear view mirror and saw her smiling.

"I'm gonna be good Chris Brown and I like blue owce crweam.."

I laughed. "You can call me Daddy, if you want to and Blue Moon is my favorite ice cream too."

"Okay daddy." I smiled and started to drive to Ty's house. Even though me and Nicki still not cool from when I slapped her a LONG ass time ago, I knew she would help Sharkeisha.

I played Rich Homie Quan's new mixtape and blasted it.

"This too loud baby girl?"

"Nope." She nodded her head to the beat and I started laughing.

After listening to a couple songs, I turned on the Disney station on Pandora the rest of the way there. Once I parked the car, I got Sharkeisha out the backseat and knocked on the door.

"A whole new worlddddd.." I quietly sang as I waited for somebody to open the door. I chuckled, niggas over here singing songs from Aladdin and shit.

"My house?" Shar looked at the huge house then back at me.

"No this is Tyga's house. Remember him?"

She started smiling. "Yes. That's my daddy too?"

I started laughing. "Nah baby. It's yo uncle."

"Oh." A frown appeared on her face.

"You don't want me to be yo daddy? Okay I'll leave you here. Bye Shar." I put her down and pretended like I was gonna walk away.

She grabbed one of my legs. "No daddy! I'm sorry!"

I laughed and picked her up. "I'm just playing. You still my baby girl." I started to hum A Whole New World until I caught myself. NO MORE DISNEY SONGS!

I shook my head and banged on the door again. Fuck he doing? Shar looked up at me then banged on the door too. I laughed, her little ass knocks wasn't doing nothing.

Ty opened the door and took Sharkeisha from my arms and kissed her cheeks. She was laughing to the point where it brought tears to her eyes.

I walked in the house and closed the door behind me.

"Nicki!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Nicki!"

"Hold on!"

"What the fuck she doing?" I asked Ty. He shrugged his shoulders and continued playing with Shar.

After about 3 minutes she came down the stairs looking a mess. Her hair was all messy and it looked like she just got done crying.

"Bae what's wrong?" Ty asked.

"Nothing. I was just sleeping." Ty made a face and Nicki hurried and looked the other way. "What you want though?" She said turning to me.

"My daughter." I pointed towards Shar. "I just got her today and she saying her pee pee hurt. I ain't no girl so I don't wanna be looking at her private part and shit."

I would've told Kimmy, since Kimmy would be her mom and all, but she up north with her fam.

"What's her name?"

"Sharkeisha." Nicki started smirking. "But we going to change it today."

"Whatever you say. Sharkeisha can you come here please?"

Nicki picked her up and took her upstairs.

I sat down on the couch next to Ty who was texting away on his phone.

"Who you texting?" I asked while I snapchatted Kimmy. I missed my baby.

"Ariana." He looked and me and smirked.

I'm not even gone get in the middle of this.

--------------------------------

WTF is wrong with Nicki? What yall think?

& Chris is getting Sharkeisha's name changed. What should her name be? I'm bad with names.

& Why is Ty texting Ariana? Smh hope he don't get himself into no trouble.

45 COMMENTS AND I WILL UPDATE.