Chapter 48

🌀TWO WEEKS LATER🌀

*Nicki POV*

They finally released me from the hospital today. I had to stay because of the drinking and stress I put Kaliyah under and they wanted to make sure she was able to go home without any problems.

My mom and dad came over with Lauren and we were all just chilling at my house.

Me and Ty moved back in together and everything between us was just amazing. We put the past behind us and now we're only moving forward.

"Kaliyah you are the cutest baby ever!" My mom passed me Lauren while she took Kaliyah.

Lauren is 5 months now and is bad as hell.

"Lauren you see yo niece over there? Her name is Kaliyah.. Ma let me see Kaliyah. I want them to meet."

My mom placed Kaliyah in my arms and Lauren kept staring at her then leaned over and touched her face. Everybody in the room started laughing.

"She ain't never see another baby before." My dad said in between laughs.

"But she will." My mom said.

Ty looked up from playing the game and at over us.

"What you talking about?" Daddy asked.

"I'm pregnant."

We all started cheering and clapping. Especially my daddy. He was finally going to have a baby with my mom since she came back.

"Congrats Asia." Ty said.

"Thanks but we have to get going. Me and Brandon are double dating tonight with a couple friends."

"Okay I'll see yall later." I handed her Lauren and kissed her cheek.

My mom walked out of the house and my dad came over to me and kissed my forehead and did the same to Kaliyah.

"Love you babygirl."

He whispered in my ear. "Scott said he's been trying to call you. Why haven't you been answering your phone?"

I rolled my eyes. "I know he's been trying to call, but I have a man. And if you don't get that trough your big head imma cut you off real quick daddy, forreal. Stop trying to make something work between us two. It's never going to happen. Besides, he caused me enough trouble in the past and I'm in love with Ty and no one else."

My daddy shook his head. "Alright Nicki. I understand damn."

"B what you got against me dawg? I been treating yo daughter right since we first met. Can you at least give me credit for that?" Ty turned off the game and walked towards us.

"You better back the fuck up lil nigga." He pushed Ty lightly. Ty pushed him back even harder. My daddy was about to reach in his pocket until I stopped him.

"DADDY STOP! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO GRAB YO HEAT? YOU PUSHED HIM FIRST!"

"Right bruh. I ain't even on that shit with you." Ty's face started to turn red.

"Baby chill and daddy get it together. Just fucking talk." I cannot believe my daddy was about to shoot Ty right in front of Kaliyah.

"Man Tyga I ain't got nothing against you. It's just that my daughter is a hood girl and she need her a nice nigga from the streets." My daddy sounded so damn dumb. "And if she get pregnant again, we don't need you leaving her alone for half her pregnancy again."

"I was from the streets and Nicki was from the street. Key words, WAS. That's we made for each other. Plus I ain't leaving her again and we not having kids no time soon."