Chapter 26

*Ty POV*

I sat at the kitchen table with tears streaming down my face.

My mama can't just come back when she feel like it. I been doing fine without her and I don't need her now.

"His mother." My mama said to Nicki, as she rubbed Kaiya's hair.

"Oh sorry. You look really young, I just thought-"

"You thought I would cheat on you?" I interrupted her.

"No, it's just that sh-"

"Fuck you Nicki."

I honestly didn't mean that but I was just so mad that mama came over unannounced.

She looked at me then nodded her head slowly. "Alright Michael. Nice meeting you Ms. Stevenson." Nicki walked to the front door and slammed it.

"Give me my daughter." I stood up and snatched Kaiya from her.

"Michael. Are you really mad at me?"

"Um lets see... After granny died you fucking left me here by myself. You lucky my Boss helped me get a little apartment when you left or else I would've been homeless."

"But you have this big house."

"Cause I rap. And I'm damn near famous."

"But Ty-"

"You haven't talked to me for years and now that Aunty died you need somewhere to live so you come to me asking if you can stay here. If you ain't starve with me, you can't eat with me. This my fucking house."

"I understand where you coming from, but I need somewhere to live Ty."

"So basically you just using me..." I wiped the drool that was coming out of Kaiya's mouth with her bib. "Nah I ain't mad at you ma." I said sarcastically.

"Michael. You know how close me and my mother was. I was devastated when she passed." She walked over to me and put her arm over my shoulders. "I had to get out of here."

I started to tear up again. "That don't mean run away from your problems and leave me here all by myself."

"I know. I know it was bad, but I was only thinking of myself."

"You left me here. Then didn't have a number I could reach you at or anything. What if something would've happened to you ma?"

She sighed. "Michael I fucked up. I know and I'm sorry. Forgive me and help me find a place to stay at least, since I can't stay here."

I tried to stay mad at her, but that's Mom Dukes, I couldn't.

"Don't do it again ma or it's gone be yo ass." I chuckled. "You can go down to Vito house down the block just for tonight though cause we don't got an extra room. Then tomorrow we can go look at some houses."

She hugged me. "Thanks Michael. I love you."

I looked at her for a while and a smile finally formed on my face. "Love you too."

She smiled and took Kaiya from me. "So who is this?"

"My daughter. By Laysia.. Laysia died though so now I'm keeping her."

My mama kissed Kai's lips. Kai made a toothless smile. "She has Down syndrome, doesn't she?"

"How you know?"

She sat down and made Kaiya stand up on her lap. Kaiya's legs bent and she was bending her back backwards. Her little ass flexible.

"See she's really bouncy and bendy. It doesn't show on her face till she's about 3 months. But yeah, she is a Down syndrome baby, I can tell you that."

Instead of giving her up for adoption, I had a great idea.

"Ma, I was gone give her up when she turned 3. Can you adopt her so I can still see her when she get older?"

She asked why did I want to give her up. I sighed and began telling her everything that happened, starting with Malaysia telling me she was pregnant.

*Nicki POV*

We eventually took Mijo's car to the hospital and they were in there delivering the baby while I was in the waiting room playing Candy Crush.

I'm not even mad at Ty, he was just upset that his mother came, but that gave him no right to cuss me out.

"Nicole Minaj?" The nurse called from the door.

I stood up and walked towards her.

"Ready to see the baby?"

I smiled and followed her to Honey's room.

She was laying on the bed drinking water from a styrofoam cup while Mijo was holding the baby in his arms.

"You get to hold yo baby yet?" I asked her while putting her wild hair in a neat bun that sat on the top of her head.

"Yeah earlier, but a real nigga too tired right now to play with my Pookie."

I laughed and walked over to Mijo who held the baby with tears in his eyes.

"This my little nigga right here." He rubbed his son's hair with his thumb.

"What's his name?"

"Gabriel Jamarcus Richardson."

I took Gabriel from Mijo. "He is just a doll." I wanted to kiss his face so bad but he just came out of Honey's vagina and......yeah you get the idea.

"Hey Gabey." I cooed at him. "You so pretty. You gone break all the rachet hoes hearts." He started smiling and I laughed. "Yeah you already know it's true. All the hoes gone want some of Gabriel but imma let them know what time it is."

"Shut that shit up." Mijo took him back from me.

I laughed and sat on the bed with Honey.

"Where Ty?"

"Shit at home with his moms, long story. But imma tell Kimmy to come up here so she can see my godson. Plus her ass still got my shit from like 5 months ago."

Honey started laughing. "Her crazy ass. Gotta love her though."

*

Honey, Mijo, Gabriel, Kimmy, Chris, Sharkeisha,Ty, and myself were all bunched up in this little ass delivery room watching The Boy with the Striped Pajamas.

Ty said that he forgave his mother and everything was back cool. He even had her watching Kaiya for the whole weekend at his cousin house. But I didn't want to ask many questions but as long as they good, I'm good.

I was sitting on Ty's lap with my face buried in his neck. "I love you Ty."

He chuckled. "What made you say that?"

"I don't know."

"I love you too."

I looked at Sharkeisha who was playing with Gabriel. "Dang everybody got kids now." I told Ty.

"Except Trell. But don't trip, we gone be next."

I smacked my forehead. "I was supposed to go to the doctor today!"

"It's cool. We can go first thing tomorrow morning."

Just as I was about to kiss him, Sharkeisha came running up to me.

"Hey TeTe."

"Hey Shar. How do you like Gab-"

She put her small hand over my mouth. "My name is not that anymore. Me and daddy went to the big house and we changed it. I gots a new name and I had some white ice crweam."

I looked over at Chris and he nodded his head.

"What's your name now?" I asked.

"Mariah Omeria Brown. Thats an acronym for MOB. And mob is gangster, like me." She crossed her arms over her her chest and flashed her teeth like she had a grill.

Me and Ty bust out laughing. This little girl is too much.

"Who taught you that?" I laughed.

"My daddy." She smiled big.

"Chris, you done made my baby turn into a gangster." Kimmy said, grabbing Mariah.

"You love me though." He kissed her lips and I gagged.

"You still never gave me my kiss." Ty grabbed my chin and kissed me.

I freaking love this guy.

We heard snoring from Honey's bed and saw that Honey, Mijo, and little Gabe were knocked out.

"Awwwwww." I pulled out my phone and took a picture.

"We should get going." Chris said while popping Mariah in the back of her head. "Put that fucking needle down girl."

She rolled her eyes but put the needle down. Ooooowe!

"Yeah. Imma hit yo line." Ty patted my leg signaling for me to get up.

"I'll text you Kimmy." I hugged her and Mariah and followed Ty out the door.

---------------------------------

Ty cussed his mama and Nicki out

Honey had a baby boy :)

Sharkeisha is now Mariah (MOB) lmao. gangster self lol.

30 COMMENTS AND I WILL UPDATE.