Chapter 32

*Nicki POV*

"I thought long and hard about this. I'm just gonna leave, that's what you want anyways." I looked up at Ty who was starting to turn red.

"So you just gone give up on us that easily?" He semi yelled.

"I'M giving up?" I stood up and pointed to myself. "I'M the one who suggested we talk. And I'M the one trying to make things better. But yeah I'M giving up." Ty smacked his lips. "Besides, I went upstairs and all my shit was packed and bagged, ready to go. Once again, I'M giving up though?"

"You saying all that shit like it's supposed to mean something. Yo ass the one who cheated if you don't remember. So you gave up on us right then and there when you was getting yo pussy ate! So yeah, you was supposed to be trying to make things right!"

BOOM! Thunder came out of nowhere scaring both of us. If we wasn't yelling at the top of our lungs right now, we would've probably been laughing. But fuck that.

"IT WAS A FUCKING ACCIDENT!" I yelled.

"THAT SHIT WASN'T NO ACCIDENT AND WE BOTH KNOW IT!"

I wiped the tears that were falling from my face. "How the fuck you gone tell me?"

"Oh okay so this what happened, you was just minding yo business then that nigga just flew in through the window. Then yo pants and panties just disappeared out of nowhere-"

"Ty you acting real ignorant."

He put his hand up. "No wait. This the best part. So then out of nowhere his face accident fell in yo pussy and he caught hisself with his tongue-"

I cut him off. "You acting real petty right now. I JUST TOLD YOU IT WAS AN ACCIDENT."

"No the fuck it wasn't! You wanted it cause clearly I'm not doing something right!" He said.

"It was an accident!"

"HOW MANY TIMES YOU GONE SAY THAT SHIT? GETTING HEAD IS NOT NO DAMN ACCIDENT! WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE DOING IN MY HOUSE IN THE FIRST PLACE?" Ty was yelling and spit was flying out of his mouth and onto my face.

"He dropped me off after I came back from surgery cause YO ASS WASN'T THERE!" I raised my voice too.

"BECAUSE MY ASS WAS IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL.Got into a fight with some nigga over my clothing line and I got a concussion okay? So while you out here getting head, I'm in the hospital. Could've went into a damn coma but yo ass wouldn't know because you wanna let some nigga eat you out."

Just as I was about to open my mouth to say something. He started talking again.

"But wait, it was all just an accident right?"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT."

"Maybe this," he waved his finger between the both if us. "Was an accident."

Tears started streaming down my face. "Guess so." I turned around walked towards the front door, but Ty grabbed my arm.

"You walking away from us right now?"

I didn't turn around. "Ty do you really wanna be with somebody who cheated on you?" He didn't answer me. I counted to three in my head. One.....two.....three. He still didn't answer. "Exactly." I snatched my arm away and walked out the front door.

*Ty POV*

Nicki walked out of the front door and I just kept staring at it like she was going to walk back in. It feel like she was leaving me when I was supposed to be the one leaving her. She cheated, but yet I feel bad. I can't let her go.