Chapter 11

*Tyga POV*

I was at the studio all day with Cam and my nigga Jadakiss. Me and him hopped on a track together and came up with a song called This D, and I made one by myself called Throw It Up. They both real smooth.

I haven't heard from Nicki since this morning when she went to Malaysia little doctor appointment.

Just as I was about to get up from the bed to take a shower somebody was banging on the front door like they was 5-0.

"What the fuck man." I mumbled.

I jogged down the stairs and opened the door to Chris standing there with a worried look on his face.

"Bro we gotta go to the trap NOW. I just found out some shit." He pushed me aside and sat on the couch.

"What?"

"Just go get dressed." He shooed me off and pulled out his phone. "Yeah Trell...." I heard him say before I went upstairs.

What the hell is going on? I didn't even take a shower. I knew I was gone have somebody else's blood on me by the end of the night, so I just put on my black Popular Demand sweats and my black Popular Demand v-neck.

I went back downstairs and Chris was waiting in the car for me. Once I got in he pulled off and headed to the trap.

"Bro what's up?"

"This nigga got a hit on us..... ALL of us. Nicki too."

"Hold on." I took a deep breath. "What the fuck? Who is it? Where Nicki?" I pulled out my phone and texted her.

Me: babe. wya? we need u dwn @ da trap rn. somebody got hits on us.

"Shit I don't know where she at. But Mijo told me somebody named Von. Who the fuck is Von?" Chris said while pulling up to the trap.

Von... That name sounded so familiar to me. Who is Von dawg?

"It sound familiar. Shit come on." I hopped out the car and literally ran in the trap.

"Damn slow down nigga!" Chris said running behind me, out of breath. Fat ass.

I went in there and sat in the boss chair. One of the new workers who I ain't really cool with came in with a folder.

"What's good Nikko? What you got?" I said getting situated in my seat.

*Nicki POV*

My mama was in her room doing God knows what while I was sitting on the front porch thinking.

I remember Nikko telling me he worked for somebody else but I didnt know it was Von. Von was out to kill Ty. Nikko didn't know that me and Ty was a thing so I have to get to him before he kills my baby.

As soon as I pulled out my phone to call Nikko, Ty texted me.

TyTy🐯🐾❤- babe. wya? we need u dwn @ da trap. somebody got hits on us.

Just as I was about to reply Honey called me.

"What it do?"

"Mamas, come over here. I just threw up everywhere and Mijo not answering the phone. I don't feel good."

"I can't. My moms home."

"WHAT?!" She screamed into the phone?

"Yep. She came back earlier. I couldn't believe it either."

"Damn. I gotta come see her. I'm about to come over."

"Well actually I'm about to go to the trap. Ty said somebody got hits on us." I pulled my Marquette University hoodie over my head and put on my black Uggs.