Chapter 5

*Nicki POV*

I left the building and was on my way to my car until I saw a man standing in front of it.

"Um hello may I help you?" I took the ponytail holder off my wrist tying my long black hair in a ponytail.

"Actually you can. My car broke down just a few miles back. I just walked down to Zayne's Auto Shop to get the piece I needed and I don't want to walk through all of this snow. Do you mind giving me a lift?"

Nothing seemed wrong with this guy. He was a 40 something year old man and he was a bit on the chubby side. It didn't seem like he could hurt a fly. Besides, this weather is quite bad. If I was stranded I would want someone to pick me up too.

"Sure." We both got into the car and I turned on the heat. "So where exactly is your car?"

"Make a left right on Palmer street and it's about a 15 minute drive."

"Wow you walked a long way."

"I know. I'm hungry and tired." He chucked a bit.

"Want to get something to eat?"

"No I'm fine. But how old are you my fine lady?"

I smirked and peeked at him from the corner of my eye. "I'm married with two kids."

A weird look appeared on his face. I'm not sure what kind of look it was but it sure did creep me out. He started fondling with something in his pants pocket before looking back at me.

"Would you ever have sex with me?"

I stopped right in the middle of the road and looked him dead in his eyes. "I told you I'm married and I have two kids. Please do not get personal with me or I will make you walk. Do you under-" I started coughing violently out of nowhere. I was coughing and coughing and started going in and out of consciousness. Before I closed my eyes for good I saw the man standing over me pulling a can from his back pocket. I tried reading it before I blacked out for good.

Chloro......chloroform..

I woke up drenched in my own sweat. I've been having these dreams since the day my mom disappeared. Every night I would have a different dream or a repeat of one I had the night before. This wasn't me who was in the dreams though. It was someone else. I was someone else. I could never figure out who I was.

I looked around and I could tell I was in Honey's house. Why didn't she take me home last night? Daddy's going to kill me.

Since this was the room I always slept in when I came over, I had a closet full of clothes in here. I turned my body over, about to head to the closet, and saw someone else under the covers.

"Honey, you could've slept in yo own room heifer." I pulled back the covers and almost peed my pants.

"AGHHHHHH!"

"Girl stop all that screaming. It's too early for that. And ya breath stank."

I smacked my lips. "Fuck you Tyga."

"My pleasure."

I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed, making up my side that I slept in.

"Why you here? Better yet, why you in the bed with me?"

"Calm ya tits. Nene (Honey) brought us here last night cause she wasn't dropping nobody off. AND I can lay in here when I want to. This basically my room when I sleep over." He got up and grabbed some of his clothes out the drawer. I never looked in there and all these times I slept over here and his clothes were in there.