Chapter 6

*TYGA POV*

I never cried in front of a female before, well except Laysia.

Speaking of her I can't wait till Nicki go on that little date with her because I wanna know why she did that. If the bitch needed money she could've asked. I got more than enough. That shit shiesty as a bitch.

Female or not, I'm killing her ass and Von ass. I never liked Von. He a bitch ass nigga. The only reason he the drug lord over on the west side is because of Nicki's uncle, Keef. Word on the street is he sucked up Keef's bodyguard so he can be king but Keef wasn't having it so he just let him manage the west side.

But niggas got hits on me? Oh, okay.

And Nicki, I'm starting to grow some type of feelings for her but I don't wanna get serious because she might just be after the money like Lay clearly was. I started crying though because if she died I would've killed myself. Even though we just met she already grew on me.

I just been a crybaby ass nigga lately.

As for Chris, I ain't mad at him cause I clearly took his bitch. I knew Nicki didn't kiss him because I know how Chris can get. Imma just tell him Nicki mines and he gone have to hop off. Too much going on right now. Hey, a nigga gotta cry sometimes too.

"Ty you okay?" Nicki asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm Gucci." I sat on the bed and grabbed her, putting her in between my legs. She laid back on my chest and sighed loudly. "What you thinking babygirl?" I started combing my fingers through her hair. But not at the roots cause that's where her tracks was at.

"Do you like me?" She turned around and faced me.

I shrugged one of my shoulders. "I mean you cool and all, but I don't know if I'm over Laysia."

"What?! How could you not be over her? She didn't even love you! She just wanted you for your money!"

"I know Nic but I still felt that connection."

"Trust me. I know Chy. That wasn't real." She huffed her breath and laid back down on my chest.

"Why you wanna know if I like you though? You got something for me ma?" I smirked.

"I don't know. I like you. But I guess you don't like me that way. It's fine though."

"Just give me time." There was an awkward silence. "Why was you about to jump off the balcony?"

"I don't wanna be here no more. Everybody just hate me, then the one guy I actually like he don't even like me back." She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.

"I was about to kill myself and I damn near still wanted to until I found out Laysia was just using me. Don't be selfish cause people gone miss you when you gone."

"Yeah right." She flipped her hair over her shoulder, whacking me in the face. "Who gone miss me? My brother? No. My daddy? Hell no. You-"

I cut her off. "Hell yeah I'm gone miss you."

"Why?"

I turned her around again so she was facing me. I looked at her lips then licked mines. She leaned in and I met her in the middle and kissed her. Our lips moved together, opening and closing at the same time. She grabbed the back of my neck with her hand and as the kiss deepened she slid her hand down to my chest.

She pulled back from the kiss and opened her eyes smiling.

"That's why imma miss you. You my little boo. My soon to be girl." I bit my lip and pulled her on my lap. "I like you Nicki but I don't wanna get hurt again. How imma know it's real with you?"